1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Rohm Still Good?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Benjiboi86, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

He’s a
    He’s actually gay too!

2. Mersey Muscle

Mersey Muscle Full Member

Pharmaqo very recently got added to my watch list as a possible choice based on up to date reviews I've heard along the grapevine lately but I haven't used any of it yet so I can't give you any feedback. Would I roll the dice and use it? Yes probably, but it's not at the top of my list right now.

3. Benjiboi86

Benjiboi86

Ok thank you

4. Reacher

Reacher Moderator

can't comment about Chiron but I doubt a £30 bottle of decca is going to open a deal of doors mate.
    if you want to just play luck of the draw carry on with the random website orders, or whatever big Dave down the gym is flogging this week.
    Other than that you need to build a bit of trust I don't imagine anyone is going to risk just approaching someone randomly and offering illegal transactions.

5. Dan71

Dan71 Full Member

I always thought Rohm where a good lab (never used though) it was a batch of test e that was causing crippling pip and the complaints

6. Stoddy15

Stoddy15 Full Member

I don't think you did do your due diligence, sir. Pharmaqo is highly speculated to be SIS labs which had an awful reputation also if I am not mistaken @Clubber Lang hasn't even given it the stamp of approval.

These days there are no risks for the seller since cryptocurrency is anonymous. What I don't understand is, how can someone deny using ROHM? If it's good enough for world strongest man Eddie Hall and Paddy do you really think you need something better? You need to fix up your diet and training.

Mr mac likes this.
  7. Reacher

Reacher Moderator

I've no idea regard cryptocurrency but labs and sellers get busted often, so there are always risks
    any particular reason why you mention denying using Rohm to me re Eddie Hall and Paddy ?

8. Sjundea

Sjundea Moderator

Who are you mate your obsession with clubber is a bit alarming…

Mersey Muscle, Golden and GolfDelta like this.
  9. Stoddy15

Stoddy15 Full Member

The bit about rohm was directed at the OP. Sorry.

You clearly do not know who he is.... if you did, you would know why I keep referencing him.

Please do your research. You don't get better than clubber.

10. GolfDelta

GolfDelta Competitor

We all know who he is. The fact you’ve barely posted since end of 2017 then pop up and tag him in nearly every post you make is very strange though.

11. Stoddy15

Stoddy15 Full Member

It's quite strange, you clicked my profile and looked at my last post in 2017.

Like I said if you know who he is then you know why I reference him regarding reputable AAS Labs.

You don't just magically get to his size without real gear also he is very trustworthy on the few forums I visit.

Not many people on this board has the credentials he has. Deep down, you know it is the truth.

12. Mersey Muscle

Mersey Muscle Full Member

Hi there and thanks for your message. Here's some useful info for you.

1. I know Pharmaqo is SIS rebranded (rumoured) but apparently they came back better now after learning from past mistakes. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance, right?

2. Clubber Lang? The go to guy for everything steroid brand related in UK and all good gear needs his stamp of approval hahaha. You're very funny mate hahaha. I was on MT for about 4 years before Mr Clubber even appeared on the UK bodybuilding scene and now he's blagged everyone on forums with all his talk of working with all the top coaches and top athletes and top gear sources in the UK. He's jacked too? WOW. I'm impressed hahaha

3. I've only been here a few weeks and I've not got a yellow badge name and nobody here really knows how far back my history goes on bodybuilding forums but what does that matter? I've been on the forums much longer than Clubber Lang but so what?

If you want to follow Mr Clubber, go for it, but don't try and convince me or anyone else that he's some sort of steroid guru.

13. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Strange how you and @3percent posted the exact same thing in different threads
    Did you forget which user you were logged in as?

14. Stoddy15

Stoddy15 Full Member

If you're referring to uk-m then I copied his idea. Since you're a mod can you please tell the fellow members to wait for clubber lang for approval. he'll be online around 8:30

15. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

I'm not referring to uk-m
    I've never been on there

Richie_Rich likes this.