Rowrows 2017 Proper Training Log

RowRow

Good evening Everyone,

So I did briefly post a journal circa 2015 but then buggered my shoulder and pretty much half assed 2016 gym and diet wise, but i did build a large tattoo collection so, swings and round abouts.

Well at the start of this year I decided to stop fluffing around and get serious again so, to hold myself accountable. I will start a log up here.

My goal is to hit as close to 19stone without being a fat shit as possible by the end of this year.

So basics;
Age 24
Height 5ft10/178cm
Weight 230lbs ish
BF-higher than id like but not top of the agenda just yet.

Diet:
Diet wise I follow similar eating to Jordan Peters and others of that ilk. So pretty much just proteins and fats all day except intra and post workout.

Training day diet:
meal 1/2/3/4/5/6 40g protein 20g fat, 100g leafy greens.
Pre workout 25g carbs
intra 75g carbs, 36g protein
post 300g carbs 30g protein
so totals are 400g carbs 306g protein, 120g fat for a total of 3904 cals

Typical days food looks like:
50g whey 10g avocado oil 10 coconut oil
meals 2-6 150g chicken thighs, 100g veg, 12g either olive oil/avocado oil or red palm oil
pre is a nutri grain, 1 scoop NITROX-+ 6g beta alanine 5g creatine
intra is 2 scoops raging full and 3 pepto pro with 25g HBCD added on top
post is 100g cooked turkey (i cant stomach whey post workout) 150g kids cereal (frosties/frosted shreddies are my go to), 3 nutrigrains, 2 rice krispie cereal bars( not squares) 1 bagel, 40 g honey

rest day is the same but replace intra with another protein fat meal and replace post workout with a 100g carb( typically rice or potato) /40g protein meal. so rest day total are 2940 cals.

Training style is again modelled on JP. I train as follows;

Pull+ Calves
Push + Bis
Legs
off
Upper
Lower + Bis
off

I have 3 rotations of each workout, aim is to get stronger every session across a multitude of rep ranges, typically i do 4-8, 10-15, 15-20 and Muscle rounds depending on the session etc.

Lastly medwise:
for the time being i am running:
100mcg t3
25mg aromasin
4iu hyges (1iu pre and 3IU post)
750mg test
750mg eq
450 mg tri tren
6iu slin (pre workout and soon to be upped and added in post workout)
anavar is going to be added in at 50mg preworkout from Monday too.

This will change over time with meds being added in/dropped out/dosages upped/lowered.

So with that out the way! Thanks for stopping by I plan to stick to this journal this time!

RowRow

Good evening Everyone,

So I did briefly post a journal circa 2015 but then buggered my shoulder and pretty much half assed 2016 gym and diet wise, but i did build a large tattoo collection so, swings and round abouts.

Well at the start of this year I decided to stop fluffing around and get serious again so, to hold myself accountable. I will start a log up here.

My goal is to hit as close to 19stone without being a fat shit as possible by the end of this year.

So basics;
Age 24
Height 5ft10/178cm
Weight 230lbs ish
BF-higher than id like but not top of the agenda just yet.

Diet:
Diet wise I follow similar eating to Jordan Peters and others of that ilk. So pretty much just proteins and fats all day except intra and post workout.

Training day diet:
meal 1/2/3/4/5/6 40g protein 20g fat, 100g leafy greens.
Pre workout 25g carbs
intra 75g carbs, 36g protein
post 300g carbs 30g protein
so totals are 400g carbs 306g protein, 120g fat for a total of 3904 cals

Typical days food looks like:
50g whey 10g avocado oil 10 coconut oil
meals 2-6 150g chicken thighs, 100g veg, 12g either olive oil/avocado oil or red palm oil
pre is a nutri grain, 1 scoop NITROX-+ 6g beta alanine 5g creatine
intra is 2 scoops raging full and 3 pepto pro with 25g HBCD added on top
post is 100g cooked turkey (i cant stomach whey post workout) 150g kids cereal (frosties/frosted shreddies are my go to), 3 nutrigrains, 2 rice krispie cereal bars( not squares) 1 bagel, 40 g honey

rest day is the same but replace intra with another protein fat meal and replace post workout with a 100g carb( typically rice or potato) /40g protein meal. so rest day total are 2940 cals.

Training style is again modelled on JP. I train as follows;

Pull+ Calves
Push + Bis
Legs
off
Upper
Lower + Bis
off

I have 3 rotations of each workout, aim is to get stronger every session across a multitude of rep ranges, typically i do 4-8, 10-15, 15-20 and Muscle rounds depending on the session etc.

Lastly medwise:
for the time being i am running:
100mcg t3
25mg aromasin
4iu hyges (1iu pre and 3IU post)
750mg test
750mg eq
450 mg tri tren
6iu slin (pre workout and soon to be upped and added in post workout)
anavar is going to be added in at 50mg preworkout from Monday too.

This will change over time with meds being added in/dropped out/dosages upped/lowered.

So with that out the way! Thanks for stopping by I plan to stick to this journal this time!

RowRow

Good luck mate, long time no see :)

So a bit of an overview of a few things i do for digestion, i always have gut issues of some kind and at the moment am mostly on top of it by doing:

juice of half a lemon in warm water first thing
greens powder after
probiotic after that

before each meal i have digestive enzymes and a tablespoon apple cider vinegar (with mother)
then after each meal a cup of hot ginger tea (grated ginger and boiling water.

I'll post up Todays session tomorrow and catch up with other peoples log's

try some fermented foods also like Saurkraut and Kimchi - don't go mad just a little with meals.... else youll be farting for England.... but they can help

try some fermented foods also like Saurkraut and Kimchi - don't go mad just a little with meals.... else youll be farting for England.... but they can help
Yeah i keep trying to find some unpasturised saurkraut and kimchi but no luck anywhere near me :sad: i like kimchi and all.

debated making my own but may stink the house out.

Back