1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Royal Pharma

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by James89, Jul 25, 2018.

1. James89

James89

Anyone had any experience with royal pharma? Test E to be specific.

2. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

Can’t say I have pal. Sorry

3. Golden

Golden Full Member

Pics of said product?

4. James89

James89

No pics, I only had one contact to buy and he has disappeared so asked the bloke who runs my gym and this is what he can get hold off, it’s my first course so thought I’d ask around if anyone knows of the lab

5. Golden

Golden Full Member

Why not just stick to a known and trusted lab, plenty available online.

6. James89

James89

I didn’t think buying online would be the most trust worthy thing tbh, are you allowed to give websites on here or is that against rules ?

7. Porky

Porky Committee brofessor Top Contributor

You can't give websites but you can name labs

Golden likes this.
  8. Golden

Golden Full Member

Plenty, probably most but online now mate.

9. James89

James89

Thanks mate, i did get a couple of labs advised on another thread I put up a while ago but open to advice if you want to throw some at me, only going for test e