Rs - Con's 2016 Challenge

Still got some decent size there mate.
A hard diet and some wins on the forex would have you tiptop in no time at all.

Reactions: RS
Lovely nips

Tbh your holding proper shape considering you don't train and diet often can see all the muscle, all you'd probably have to do is diet a little and you'll look top

Back won't ever go will it! Lol! For the amount you train you look alright lol

Pics added hopefully for embarrassment induced motivational gains

But seeing as I don't really get embarrassed that could be flawed :lol:
loads of muscle still on them bones,guns look massive......get down to
8% you would look epic.

Still holding a good deal of muscle and size, I'd love to you see you stick this mate, I really would.

I'd even get down to train one weekend and pick your brains.

Plz, guys, stahp - I'm trying to be sirius

Gary Oldman as Sirius Black 2.jpg

Right, first bit of progress - since I have zero motivation and very few fucks to give, I need to find an easy (ie as close to zero cooking/prep) eating plan. I'll not stick to it otherwise, its that simple.

Already having a fruit smoothie each morning, typically a banana, stick of celery, cherries and/or mixed berries, and blueberries, mixed with orange juice normally. Sometimes put grapefruit in there; I'll work out an average macros for it just out of curiosity really.

Other than that, I'm going this route, precooked chicken, just defrost and eat - doesn't get any easier. Microwave rice, piece of piss. The other stuff is topside beef trimmings, about £1.60 for 300g, lean too (and tasty :lol:)

Will sort amounts and shit over next couple of days then get it consistent.

IMG_20160129_202515 (Small).jpg

PS this is all Aldi/Lidl gear so costs buttons - more money for failed attempts at trading :lol:

Similar to me mate, I think I'm
Going pre cooked frozen halal chicken cubes in tortilla wraps.

Back