Rs - Con's 2016 Challenge

I honestly have no idea where I will be in 11 months!
I do know that I am done competing in a few months probably for good.
Training is a love of mine, as is eating BUT I am very health aware thus I wont get "fat" by common standards but I probably will be fat by our standards at that stage.
I really get very little self gratification out of being very lean besides for competing....it just means nothing to hear people say "wow your abs are so shredded".....but having a slice of cheesecake after my dinner that I do enjoy!
In other words I highly doubt I will look better in 11 months than I do now haha

@Greyphantom my wife is just saying right now how much she loves your posts on facebook lol.
I said "yeah he mods on TM with me" then she read out the status about reading books and trauma at the hand of the writers :-)
Personally I just think your fat smart ass but that's just me :rofl:;):D

@Lonerism give over dude! @RS loves us posting in his thread! Right now he is drinking whiskey while downing pain killers next to a small fire place muttering to him self "I have friends, I have friends, what a fine day this is!!!" lol

Last edited:
@Lonerism give over dude! @RS loves us posting in his thread! Right now he is drinking whiskey while downing pain killers next to a small fire place muttering to him self "I have friends, I have friends, what a fine day this is!!!" lol

You do know I haven't drank seriously in some 8 months don't you? :lol:

Pain killers minimised, only when the pain in my back becomes too bothersome and I cant feel my feet :lol:

The other bit is right, keep posting away lol

I !

emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Con
@RS how much training have you done over, say, the past 6 months? I get the impression from your posts it's not a lot?
The amount of muscle you've retained is impressive mate.

Reactions: RS
You do know I haven't drank seriously in some 8 months don't you? :lol:

Pain killers minimised, only when the pain in my back becomes too bothersome and I cant feel my feet :lol:

The other bit is right, keep posting away lol

Rubbish! I seen you down the cross with a bottle of gin in your hand and your trousers at your ankles shouting freedom! [emoji23]

@RS how much training have you done over, say, the past 6 months? I get the impression from your posts it's not a lot?
The amount of muscle you've retained is impressive mate.

Over the last 6 months, I have trained all of it except maybe 4-6 weeks. Currently in a non training mode, preferring to bollock my pussy training partner instead, far more enjoyable.

Most of when I have trained in the last 6 months has just been going through the motions, binning it off before any real intensity - last time I pushed was when I was doing that prodiver experiment in June, for about 4-6 weeks.

Once youve got a certain amount of meat on you, it is actually surprisingly hard for most to lose it, I'm a fat cunt so clearly in a calorie excess which helps :lol:

I do like my chuck :D

This isn't bad actually - just dry running before getting to it more strictly Monday (ie still having some treats/shit on weekends)

If I pull this off, I've immediately jumped to cleaner eating than I used to do when competing :lol:

Best bit is, at my current eating level thats about 2 meals in there - and it took 2 minutes to prepare... and that was because the rice takes 2 minutes to microwave :lol:

Its basically 340g cooked chicken (aldi, £1.58) a pouch of microwave rice (aldi, £0.49) and a couple of "pillows" of frozen spinach (not even counting, cost literally pennies.

Oh and hot sauce. Lots of hot sauce.

IMG_20160130_184259 (Small).jpg

Aldi do basa fish fillet 380g for £1.50 equals about 64g protein

It's a staple on my cut right now and a bargain the tuna steaks are £2.59 and 4 x 100g steaks which is 100g protein total

Just got the smoked haddock in the oven right now which is 475g at 23g protein per 100g smells good

Aldi do basa fish fillet 380g for £1.50 equals about 64g protein

It's a staple on my cut right now and a bargain the tuna steaks are £2.59 and 4 x 100g steaks which is 100g protein total

Just got the smoked haddock in the oven right now which is 475g at 23g protein per 100g smells good

I'm not a big fish eater, most of it I outright hate - but I do love basa!

Alas I am banned by @W33BAM from having it because it stanks the place up

To be fair the house does smell like what I'd imagine the inside of some rougher brothels smell like so she has a point :lol:

I'm not a big fish eater, most of it I outright hate - but I do love basa!

Alas I am banned by @W33BAM from having it because it stanks the place up

To be fair the house does smell like what I'd imagine the inside of some rougher brothels smell like so she has a point :lol:

** after he cooks fish, not in general!! [emoji40]

Why can't you just go vegan like all the other cool kids??? Boiling spinach don't smell.

No, wait. You can't eat that, it once lived. Wtf can vegans eat brah?

Aye, you're right there... Get you at 6 in front of potters! I'll bring the Gordon's [emoji23]

Although I've stopped drinking, we should get together for a piss up at some point, reckon we'd piss ourselves laughing at each others shite patter because we have very similar humour.

Then of course we'd make love.

Wouldn't be gay though, just experimentation

** after he cooks fish, not in general!! [emoji40]

Why can't you just go vegan like all the other cool kids??? Boiling spinach don't smell.

No, wait. You can't eat that, it once lived. Wtf can vegans eat brah?

Stopped drinking, eating a shit load of fruit and even putting spinach in my meals

Might as well turn full [retard] vegan

:lol:

Back