Sally's House

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Big Balls, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Big Balls

Big Balls Full Member

Not Bodybuilding related so post it under here. Started watching these channels..creepy

2. Big Balls

Big Balls Full Member

I mean some places were left full of kit. Of course they have been looted.

3. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

Sally’s house is pretty impressive! If you had the cash it would make a palace mate. But that guy is as fake as fuck!

Big Balls likes this.
  4. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

That mill is insane!!! I can’t believe they’d knock it down. All that oak panelling and fire places are worth a fortune!!

Big Balls likes this.
  5. Big Balls

Big Balls Full Member

Not sure if it was that guy but one video i saw it was still full of kit. There was cameras inside so someone still owns it. The bathrooms were luxury bogs. Definitely had serious money

Rob O’tren likes this.
  6. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

Should show some respect for that poor girl to be honest. She was probably abused then offed. Interesting place.

Big Balls likes this.
  7. Big Balls

Big Balls Full Member

Yeah some of the shit wrote on the walls. There are a few video about that house. Another one where a woman was pushed over a stair way. Apparently murdered. The ones that are strange are the houses where it looks like the family just left. Everything left behind

Rob O’tren likes this.
  8. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

I got into a disused mental asylum when I was a teenager! That was fucking nuts! I found old diaries of day to day life and it was shocking to read. I had a nightmare that same night about being sent to a nut house but I wasn’t nuts and it was in the same state as the one I’d just been in:rofl:

Big Balls likes this.
  9. Big Balls

Big Balls Full Member

@3:41 shows the staircase

Rob O’tren likes this.
  10. Big Balls

Big Balls Full Member

Talking of the nut House. Remember a guy telling me he was doing some work outside a building in a nut house. Was up a ladder and a guy started shaking the ladder and laughing

Rob O’tren likes this.
  11. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

I did some work at Broadmoor mate it’ll make the hairs stand up on the back of your neck!

12. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Top Contributor

Me and my friends used to go looking for places like this when we were kids. We found an old farmhouse a bit like that first video, an old crypt/tomb thing with some bones left in it (think it got looted at some point so no skulls), a shed in a wood with doll heads nailed to the walls, and an old observation bunker thing.

13. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

I’ve been inside the WW1 citadel in Dover that was amazing! Old draw brides with spikes in the bottoms.

Richard Dick likes this.
  14. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

Makes me want to go there with a van and load those benches etc up ££££ I can’t believe they are still there. Some of these places still have electricity? And water! Easy have a decent grow house there:rofl:

15. Mersey Muscle

Mersey Muscle Full Member

Strange people go looking for strange things to amuse themselves. Not my cup of tea haha.