Samima Begum

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Pie ead, Jul 17, 2020.

1. ChrissyJ

ChrissyJ Top Contributor

Thanks mate,

I'm out my depth on the legalities but I know the outcome. I'm sure a good lawyer can play on the groomed child, being 15, from a shithole, blame the sheikh etc. What a cluster fuck of a case tbh

Sjundea likes this.
  2. TONY FERGUSON

TONY FERGUSON Winging my way to heaven as we speak, son. Full Member

Dumb bitch is going to blow herself up first chance she gets. Wait and see.

mal likes this.
  3. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

I'm not 100% as its not my area but I'm almost certain it is that you have the right to stand in front of your judge etc.

I've thought about this. Now if I went off and joined some terrorist group, my parents would disown me. They would be petitioning the government to keep me away.

It takes some nerve of her family to want her back.

ChrissyJ likes this.
  4. ChrissyJ

ChrissyJ Top Contributor

I'm pretty sure learned behaviour is at play here, she was probably brought up listening to her respected peers hating the western world, and the saga continues on and on until someone with a bit of humility steps in. Not in our lifetime though, hatred and fear of opposites runs deep.

Now from a personal point of view if it was my daughter, who is genuinely my heart, I'd back her to the hilt regardless, that's probably wrong but I would through blindly loving her more than anything

Sjundea likes this.
  5. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

Raisin and huntingground like this.
  6. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

Hopefullyi amongst her supporters and legal aid team.

mal likes this.
  7. Guest32

Guest32 Guest

She should never be allowed back in - but I can see there is lots of sympathy for her already from mothers - "She has been punished enough by losing her 3 children !! "She should be allowed back home to be with her family, she was only 15 when she left"

She and her whole family should be kicked out, any person siding with a terrorist organization it should be classed as treason and the harshest sentences- revoke residence and British passports to start with, but our government we are now so weak they have not got the balls to do anything!!!

If she does come back it will cost us so much in protecting this vile woman that bill footed by the taxpayer

We have MI6 ? send one operative over and put a bullet in her brain - end of problem!

Pie ead, Raisin, Beef and 2 others like this.
  8. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

they're said to be god forsaken places these refugee camps, attacks on each other, attacks on security
    I'm sure it wouldn't be such a stretch if she caught a stray bullet.

Guest32 and huntingground like this.
  9. Beef

Beef Moderator

Only reason she should be allowed back into the country is to swing off a noose.

Wonder if she'd want her citizenship back if ISIS hadn't been all but obliterated?

10. IrnBru

IrnBru Full Member

As unpopular as it may be, I think she should be brought back and face the consequences under law. Whether anyone dislikes it, she is a British citizen and can't be made stateless as she has no other citizenship. Sajid Javid at the time said he was revoking her citizenship as she can get Bangladeshi citizenship, however she never applied for it and Bangladesh said they'd never give her it.
    So under law we have to take her back no matter how reprehensible her actions have been. Also foreign nationals living here who have broken the law have been deported after serving a jail sentence so we can't just say nope someone else deal with her.

I also understand how her parents want her back. She would of led a double life, being the daughter they raised and knew but also hiding from them the route she was taking. So they've only really known the " good " side of her and live in hope she sees what she done was wrong.

It's also important from a viewpoint of showing we are better than the terrorists who go out and kill people. We need to show that not only what they are doing is wrong but you will be punished for it.

It would actually be very easy for me as a Muslim to say leave her wherever she is to rot as she and her terrorist pals have killed many Muslims and continue to kill and torture them. However I believe we need to show that we are better than the terrorists and will punish them by law rather than going down to their level and doing what they want us to do.

Robbie, ChrissyJ, Golden and 2 others like this.
  11. Beef

Beef Moderator

"Under law"

We all know what'll happen. New identity, free housing to indoctrinate her children (if she has any left), that commit some sort of violence within the next 20 years.

Hang the treacherous bitch and be done with it. Filth. Swing her kids too, they'll only grow up despising the country that's given them so much as she did. End her suicide vest stitching bloodline.

Guest32 likes this.
  12. IrnBru

IrnBru Full Member

I could be wrong but she could and I expect her to stay in jail for the rest of her life. Say for example she was jailed for 20yrs, the parole board could say she is still a danger to society and keep her in jail even after the 20yrs mark. From justajust policital side they wouldn't let her out of jail.

13. Beef

Beef Moderator

She'll get 5 years, be out in 0.

14. Guest32

Guest32 Guest

Many of our terrorists are home grown , born and bred in UK. We gave their parents/ grandparents the safest country, education, heath care, social services and how do they say thanks . This country is so piss weak these days cant deal with them. With all this slavery debate going on we used to do what we wanted we have lots of blood on our hands (just like many countries) and cared little of what other countries thought . Now we dare not say boo to a goose as we may offend, a country scared of its own shadow. We need to get real and get rid of terrorists and their familes who fully support thier actions ! And not give a fuck if they are stateless or not - you dont bite the hand that feeds you which is all these do.

I am not refering to all muslims or migrants just the ones that support terror , like the blind one armed hate preaching cleric that took over a decade to get out and cost the taxpayer millions .

Beef likes this.
  15. Pie ead

Pie ead Full Member

Shes been told she cant come back, so that's a bit of good news

huntingground likes this.