1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Sarms Supply ?

Discussion in 'Other PED's and POM's' started by Vincent, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Vincent

Vincent

Hi does anybody know the real story ? America passed the banned bill far as I know and China banned the supply of the raws so are they really still about ? One ok the UK companies I used to buy from told me once there gone there gone and we won't get them back in , this was at the start of the year ,has anything changed ? Was basically told what will be about won't be real sarms and just prohormones ,,, asked a few companies but nobody seems to want to talk about it

2. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

They're still being made in China like steroid raws. Just at times when the govt aren't looking. That's what I've heard, could be bollocks.

3. Vincent

Vincent

Just wondered after 1 supplier said the raws were gone and heavy jail time in China now if they get caught so they no longer come from the big time suppliers , then spoke to a home lab over here and he said nothing had changed regarding supply never tryed them since so was curious if there still the real deal

4. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Most on here use AAS tbf.
    Isarms might be a better forum for specific info. But I know of the guy behind radical supps who sell Sarms and he's not having issues.

5. The Red Meat Kid

The Red Meat Kid Top Contributor

Anyone know a good supplier for mk677.

10mg doses preferably.

Thanks

6. Vincent

Vincent

I would of tryed AAS but to be honest was to scared too haha still am think alot of people do sarms for that reason

7. Vincent

Vincent

Had a look at the radical site , looks good ,good price aswell

8. godsgifttoearth

godsgifttoearth Full Member

You need a license to supply, so most middle men gone to ground. A big raw supplier is about to move to India soon, so expect market to pick up agaik soon

9. Vincent

Vincent

Thing about India is it doesn't have the same distribution set up that China has , , it's alot easier for China to get stuff into countries think of the amount of shipping containers that come out of China you can't check them all

10. godsgifttoearth

godsgifttoearth Full Member

Sarms aren't controlled substances in the UK. They can legit order 1 tonne and just pay VAT.

Vincent likes this.
  11. Vincent

Vincent

Fair enough a was thinking more India trying to supply American etc ,

12. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

UMMMMM I AM TELLING!

13. oldman

oldman

:facepalm:dude...