1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Sarms

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Vijayku, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Vijayku

Vijayku Full Member

Any one ever used sarms?

Any views on..

LGD-4033: 10mg every day

MK-2866: 25mg every day

MK-677: 25mg every day

RAD-140: 10mg every day

Are they good? And worth is with a test and EQ cycle?

2. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

From what I hear no. LGD & Osta just water weight gains.
    Stick to gear.
    Mk-677 worth it if bulking for pre bed appetite, joint health & sleep.

3. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

As above
    Mk677 really does make you hungry, even at 10mg
    Worth it for that and recovery when adding size
    Too difficult to manage on a diet

Greedy Ben likes this.
  4. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

What’s the crack with sarms and shut down? Obviously if taken when on fuck all else

Something I’ve never looked into tbh

huntingground likes this.
  5. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Stop fooking about and get back on the proper gear u fanny

U know u want to

6. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

Only used the first two, but would double those doses. My wife is on 10mg ostarine at the moment and not even training and she's putting on muscle, women are obviously more sensitive to anabolics though.

7. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

:rofl:
    Don’t tempt me bro! I’d made it!

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  8. noel

noel Moderator

Stick to real gear. We have research. We have long term trials. Most of the these sarms are completely untested and could hold a whole host of sides for little reward IMO

lot of pushy positive press for them from sellers and as they skirt some countries AAS laws are popular , plus people think they don’t contain the same risk as they aren’t steroids.
    Would you take 4 orals at once for a normal cycle? Probably not.

results aren’t better than gear else everyone would ditch the gear and use sarms. I can tell you from a competitors point of view no one is using sarms over steroids. Apart from girls

huntingground, Sjundea and pooley1810 like this.
  9. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

GW5015/16 - Cardarine - not a sarm
    Mk-677 - Ibutamoren - not a sarm

^ no effect on htpa.

Mk-2866 - Ostarine - works ok on women - effects free test post 6wks in men, same for LGD & RAD 140 afaik.

There is another one Andarine or S4 possible sides inc eyesight tinted yellow. Fuck that.

Proteinbrah and pooley1810 like this.
  10. noel

noel Moderator

To paraphrase the legend Gh15.
    legit trenbolona ace get female to take notice of you ,, suddenly females who would not touch bodybuild...will be attrackted,, if you have wife who dont give you coïtus or coïtus is minimal,, while using trenbolona you will see her approching you for coïtus and wanting to **** you ,, like when you see a hot girl with perky tits...she will see you like the boy toys she and her friends were all gigling about back in highschool,, she will have coïtus with you much more and will intitiate it ,, lean fella that hold muscle and get to look ripped but maintain thickness get the most coïtus from females,, its not up to debate with me this is part of legt trenbolona facts

Ever seen anyone write this about any SARM. ???

huntingground and Greedy Ben like this.
  11. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

That's where I think it would be must useful for sure, but I'm just a hobbybuilder so don't know that much about these things. I tried them out of curiosity and they did work but I wouldn't bother again. I'd definitely recommend them to women though. Seems much milder than even anavar from what I can tell, as far as virilisation.

12. godsgifttoearth

godsgifttoearth Full Member

LGD adds size, its softer but decent enough.

Rad is pretty strong as far as sarms go. More strength, drier, gives a noticeable warming which is assumed to be fat burn/recomp. Its better about 20mg/day, 10 would be a dose for someone who is otherwise natty and not using test.

Ostarine is so mild that its only useful for women or taking low dose as a PCT support or when cutting for LBM retention.

Mk677 isn't a SARM. It causes GH secretion. Its good to add to any cycle for adding some extra size as you hold intramuscular water. Good recovery and sleep. Better skin, thickened my hair up. Makes you a bit puffy and best taken for like 6 months at a time.

How useful it is to a cycle depends on what you class as useful. They're not as strong as a steroid. They also crash SHBG which means your test can clear quicker so you might need to dose test more often