Satisfying Sex

Max

Competitor
Just had some bloody awesome horizontal mish mash and on the subject what is it that does it for you?

I like really little petite women. Like tiny ones. Makes you feel like you’re impailig them :D

And weird fetishes like munching out hairy men’s bum holes and such? :laugh:

Weirdest sex experience? Just want some fun on a day evening :thumb:

Do ye swing or any of that jazz?

Nope monogamous. Wouldn’t mind being watched though. We’ve been together a year tho so plenty of time for stuff in the future potentially.

I can’t contribute cos I haven’t had any weird sex

I remember when I talked about grabbing a girl round the throat and pinning her to the wall and she thought I was mental. Before that I really never thought about the fact I’m just very aggressive sexually lol.

Nope monogamous. Wouldn’t mind being watched though. We’ve been together a year tho so plenty of time for stuff in the future potentially.

I remember when I talked about grabbing a girl round the throat and pinning her to the wall and she thought I was mental. Before that I really never thought about the fact I’m just very aggressive sexually lol.

Nah I wouldn’t like that, would scare me a bit. Can pin me by the shoulders and that no bother just not neck up :lol:

I think U should tell ur Mrs u wanna fist her up her ass later then whack off in her face and see what she says?

She’s told me several times that there is no way she’s taking a fist lmao. Nothing wrong with whacking off in anyone’s face. Or spitting in their mouth.

Back