Screw Your Freedom.

Arnold also said in a longer version of the interview that because he´s a Biceps expert he knows all about Corona and vaccinations.
He´s an expert celebrity who now has a PHD in Medicine. :facepalm:around the 1:40 mark

Never goes down well when celebrities try and get involved in politics

And that’s what Covid is at this stage, politics

I couldn’t really give two fucks what any of them think tbh
If i am honest i was never an Arnold fan. His videos about Trump with his Conan sword were just embarrassing to say the least.
not to mention his thing with Greta Thunberg :facepalm:Globalist puppet

It's unfortunate he said "screw your freedom", but his sentiment was more along the lines of "you have the freedom not to wear a mask but you should anyway to help society". Although it's debatable if they're actually that useful.

It's unfortunate he said "screw your freedom", but his sentiment was more along the lines of "you have the freedom not to wear a mask but you should anyway to help society". Although it's debatable if they're actually that useful.
He´s pushing the globalist vaccination programme...etc. Even his anti-trump rants in other videos. Praising Joe biden who we all know is a stuttering , stammering old clown. A chinese puppet. Understand your post but Arnold changes with the wind, a sad old sack trying to get "in" with the "in" crowd. I would bet he´s more thinking about money making, it would not surprise me if he is making money out of the whole affair.

Back