Scumbags In Commercial Gyms?

I use two local to me one is a fancyish one lots of woman but as it's upstairs Above a Tesco they only allow 40kg Dumbells while the other one is a great gym like a old school one but massive as much weight as you want and some decent level strong guys in there.

Like you say for £10 can't beat it

spotted a guy on skull crushers... his head was one giant spot...white heads all over the show.
when the blood pressure went up on the last rep, it was like watching a musical water fountain show in a posh hotel...spots popping all over the place. Fuckign grim watching it spiral out like toothpaste

I get annoyed with people who avoid urinals, use a trap leave door open and piss and then walk out with seat covered and no attempt to clear up... that does piss me off royally

spotted a guy on skull crushers... his head was one giant spot...white heads all over the show.
when the blood pressure went up on the last rep, it was like watching a musical water fountain show in a posh hotel...spots popping all over the place. Fuckign grim watching it spiral out like toothpaste

That's rank all be it beautifully written

I get annoyed with people who avoid urinals, use a trap leave door open and piss and then walk out with seat covered and no attempt to clear up... that does piss me off royally

Me too. I made one youngster go and wipe up at our gym the other week... he'd been overdoing the B vitamins or was otherwise dehydrated... left radioactive-looking, stinking yellow/green piss all over everything in the stall. Dirty bastard.

Back