Second Bb Contest Prep! (vologda Region Championship, 6th October 2018, Muscular Men's Physique)

Smirnov35power

Hi guys! I've started my second BB contest preparation on 6th August and I am currently dieting.

My stats:
Height 174cm
Weight 86,5kg
Waist 83cm
Bicep 43,5cm
BF % is uncertain but the abs are seen in proper light.

Current diet:
167g protein
77g fat
227g carbs
2300 calories
Every day I add protein and lower carbs, fat and calories will be the same until it will be needed to make the process faster.

Gear:
Currently on 325mg test a week
Soon will have
2000mg Oxymetholone
500mg Oral tren acetate
400mg stanozolol
2500mg sustanone
1000mg test prop

The stack will be made using the preps with high androgenic ratio at the beginning, switching to the more anabolic compounds, when close to the contest.

Training:
Split scheme, using heavy drop-sets in all exercises except pull-ups
3 times a week
Chest/bicep
Deltoids/Tricep
Back.
Cardio is unregular yet.

So it is pretty full information about the current situation, will update it every week.

Here is a photo made 8 weeks prior the contest.
image.jpeg

No leg day?
Of course no, men's physique competitors wear knee-length shorts, so no one will thank you for your quads, so I don't waste my time for the unnecessary training.
By the way, I am not training legs for about 1,5 years, still managed to sumo deadlift 245 kilos, and squat with safety bar 200kilos full-motion no belt with bare knees.

Here is a photo of my legs, 1,5 months ago.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 535
Is this a piss take [emoji23][emoji23] 6.5gram of gear to compete in men’s physique at sub 80kg. Surely there’s a typo in there

Is this a piss take [emoji23][emoji23] 6.5gram of gear to compete in men’s physique at sub 80kg. Surely there’s a typo in there

Gear:
Soon will have
2000mg Oxymetholone
500mg Oral tren acetate
400mg stanozolol
2500mg sustanone
1000mg test prop

What does this mean? 2000mg Oxys per day/week?? The amounts just don't seem right.

Gear:
Soon will have
2000mg Oxymetholone
500mg Oral tren acetate
400mg stanozolol
2500mg sustanone
1000mg test prop

What does this mean? 2000mg Oxys per day/week?? The amounts just don't seem right.

It’s 40x 50mg tabs a week eh.. hoping the whole thing is a typo tbh lol

Don't think he's foreign, he's from Middlesborough

Back