1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Sg Aromasin G2g?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Greenoh, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Greenoh

Greenoh

As the title suggest is anyone using southern ghosts exemestane right now .
    Any idea if it's legit and working well anyone?

Cheers.

2. Greenoh

Greenoh

I'll be getting some regardless but some confirmation beforehand would be nice.

3. The Red Meat Kid

The Red Meat Kid Top Contributor

I developed lumps using it

Greenoh likes this.
  4. The Red Meat Kid

The Red Meat Kid Top Contributor

This was well over a year ago

Greenoh likes this.
  5. Greenoh

Greenoh

Not good news. Thanks for letting me know. I've got pharma adex anyway .probs gonna have to pay a bit extra for pharma aromasin last year it was readily available now it's sold out at my usual places for a month

6. Greenoh

Greenoh

Cheers for the reply , I might blast em for a few days and if e doesn't crash then there bunk .

7. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

When dosing goes down to 10’s of milligrams or micro grams id always try to go pharma. It’s tricky to accurately dose 200mg in a ml of oil, you only have to see the issue some labs have with dosing, let alone 25mg in a cap or tab.

you pays your money, you takes your chance.

Greenoh and pooley1810 like this.
  8. SebChopChop

SebChopChop Full Member

A fan of Pharmaqo and SG. Splendid.