Shawn Rhoden Died

Discussion in 'General Bodybuilding' started by Golden, Nov 6, 2021.

1. noel

noel Moderator

would make no difference at all ?

what would that achieve in your eyes

2. noel

noel Moderator

how do you mess up on Growth "even once"

insulin is dangerous only if your an idiot as plenty of diabetics use it daily around the world without issue

diuretics yes but thats usually terrible advice and long term use - dehydration is the killer over time - not that different to how an alchoholic really....

people taking multiple diuretics over a few weeks at back to back shows is usually the culprit

TONY FERGUSON and pooley1810 like this.
  3. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Top Contributor

CA27A74E-8041-4C0F-BCC1-CB767BE19CC6.jpeg

Its not always steroids

4. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Wonder how much of this is related to the Covid vaccine?

There’s proven links to heart inflammation and a lot of athletes are dropping like flies all of a sudden

Heart attacks on the pitch etc (whilst placing the heart under CV strain) are happening much more than before

mal and Simon90 like this.
  5. Simon90

Simon90 Moderator

I've been saying this for a while mate, we will see even more I bet in the next 12months

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  6. mal

mal Top Contributor

Insulin and gh directly effect the heart mate, loads of studies that prove it.

7. mal

mal Top Contributor

Loads of people in the nhs are telling media that the vaccine doesnt work now, my neighbours fvcked had a massive clot in his calf they butchered him to get it out..his legs fvcked for life..all happend a few weeks after his jab.

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  8. GhostOf2Can

Yeah a friend of my bird is pregnant and she went for the vaccine but was advised not to get it whilst pregnant by the people at the vaccine centre

Gov advises all pregnant woman must get the vaccine or they will all drop dead by December basically

There’s a lot of vaccine injury cover ups going on from the media, gov and big tech that’s for sure

mal likes this.
  9. GhostOf2Can

I’m not saying Rhoden’s death is vaccine related btw I’ve no idea if he’d had it or not

All I know is we’re in the midsts of the mass jabbing of millions or even billions of people with an experimental drug that’s already been proven to cause heart and blood issues and previously young, healthy athletes are now dropping like flies

All seems a bit strange to me

And nobody in the mainstream is talking about it. I wonder why

Simon90 likes this.
  10. s man

s man Moderator

Trouble is I had the same issues from Covid 10 months before the vaccine came out and people were talking of the clotting issues on Rogan at the start of all this and how it pointed to being a man made infection.
    When the vaccines widely used at the same time as this is still circulating it’s impossible to say which it is or if it’s both. Heart issues and clotting issues have been prevalent since the start of all this last year though

11. GhostOf2Can

That was in the older or middle aged with previous issues crowd though.

Now it appears (since the vaccines have been pushed on mass) that even super healthy athletes are suffering cardiac events at what appears to be an unnatural rate

Last year there wasn’t all these heart attacks and strokes in young adult/child athletes

mal likes this.
  12. Sjundea

Sjundea Moderator

He hadn’t apparently but I agree with what you’re saying.

13. TONY FERGUSON

TONY FERGUSON Winging my way to heaven as we speak, son. Top Contributor

See I reckon deaths have remain completely unchanged.

Is the vaccine dangerous? Potentially 100% yes. Like all vaccines it poses a risk but those holding the puppet strings decided it was a justifiable risk.

A ton load of young athletes died in 2019 but you didn't pay attention because nobody gave a shit about them. And of the few that did inevitably die more recently because of vaccine complications, the government's argument is going to be that many more would have died without the vaccine.

Bodybuilders have definitely been dropping much more frequently but many of you have already identified the reason why. The insta-social media pressure to look a certain way year round has meant people are blasting like never before.

The only thing covid's done is it's made people more fucking stupid.

noel likes this.
  14. GhostOf2Can

I’d be interested in the actual statistics of vaccinated young children/adults who have suffered cardiac events whilst taking part in their sport this year versus last year, 2019 etc etc

I’ll have a look at some point to see if the data is out there, if I can be arsed. Which I probably won’t be tbh as it won’t change anything anyway

15. TONY FERGUSON

TONY FERGUSON Winging my way to heaven as we speak, son. Top Contributor

The other adverse effects of the vaccine seem a lot worse than the cardiac issues personally.

Anyway, bodybuilders of all people should be the last to complain about the harmful effects of injections.