Shopping

Archaic

Pro's - you get to check out tits, hips, boob's and arse. And get the ego boost back when they give you a glance.

Con's - You also have to stare down d1ckheads on occasion, and act innocent if your Mrs catches you.

Pro's - you get to check out tits, hips, boob's and arse. And get the ego boost back when they give you a glance.

Con's - You also have to stare down d1ckheads on occasion, and act innocent if your Mrs catches you.
I thought I was,fucked up hahaha

all jokes,aside you bi polar or autistic? Bulling isn't funny when everyone's not laughing ....you seem.to have traits ......so that would say your a very intelligent person . humour not be your strong point and is why you usd social network to be your self........word of warning for this said place ...they ate all a bunch of cunts so tred careful buddy lol

all jokes,aside you bi polar or autistic? Bulling isn't funny when everyone's not laughing ....you seem.to have traits ......so that would say your a very intelligent person . humour not be your strong point and is why you usd social network to be your self........word of warning for this said place ...they ate all a bunch of cunts so tred careful buddy lol

I'll say one thing in response.

I am Literate. You need going back to school bud. I Think.

You proclaimed allot of things there.... It's only fair for Me to address theme as you're illiterate? Or in some way mentally handicapped?

I'll say one thing in response.

I am Literate. You need going back to school bud. I Think.

You proclaimed allot of things there.... It's only fair for Me to address theme as you're illiterate? Or in some way mentally handicapped?

I'm am dysplastic lol .....and have autism myself its how I could se your traits .....iv no hate I'm.a builder I'm.lucky I was thrown in the deep in end amongst cunts .......i make alot of money with my mental handicap...lol maths ;) .....

you remind me of an old member here.. Floydy. was on uk-m too & got banned

he was a proper weird cunt

Back