1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Should I Be Noticing Something By Now?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by TrenEBrah, Jul 7, 2018.

1. TrenEBrah

TrenEBrah

Hello, currently came to end of week 4 of test e @ 600mg a week and i've gained nothing so far. No weight gain, strength or anything... How long before I should notice something? I've head anything from 4 / 6 weeks before it kicks in. Thanks for your help!

2. mal

mal Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Should be full flow at week 4 mate?

3. TrenEBrah

TrenEBrah

I may give it another week or two and I'll probably switch to another lab. If it helps I'm running sis labs.

4. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science

If you’ve noticed nothing in 4 weeks it’s definitely bunk. Should be well kicking in now, id expect better recovery, better appetite, a fuller look, increased sex drive and weight gain.

Assuming you’re training hard enough to force an adaption.... Big assumption.

Greedy Ben, Robbie and zack like this.
  5. RickJsy

RickJsy Crippled fat guy Top Contributor

Should have higher sex drive — drive in general — regardless of training. Sounds like it’s bunk for sure.

6. TrenEBrah

TrenEBrah

Thanks for your help guys. I've decided to switch to another lab... Starting from Monday, which is when I'm due for my next jab. I had planned for this situation and brought a couple different labs worth of Test.

7. TrenEBrah

TrenEBrah

Yep, I am. Diet is on point to the best of my ability, given I like to have one cheat day a week. Keeps the mind stable, lol. Trained naturally for 4 years so i built a good base. The past year I've been using various prohomones. This is my first real cycle of injectables. Wanted to try the real deal this time.

8. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science

I’d say it’s prob shite then mate, it is a minefield tbf

9. Chris GW

Chris GW Full Member

I actually felt myself turning pro before I'd finished pressing the plunger down, but that was Chiron and it's kinda different...