Should Lee Be Banned. Yes Or No

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Porky, Jun 13, 2019.

1. s man

s man Moderator

Council tax bailiffs are usually court appointed matey and don't mess about. They have the right to force entry and will take goods as opposed to your local firm who can't come in unless invited with out a court order.

2. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

Yes

3. LeeDaLifter

LeeDaLifter Pre-workout Representative Top Contributor

They Cnt take my weights tho bro.... 'Tools of Trade'

4. Afghan

Afghan Top Contributor

Nah, not harming anyone is he ffs. It's just a forum on the webz

Scudd33 and LeeDaLifter like this.
  5. Penguin

Penguin Full Member

I
    I know mate had a somewhat similiar situation myself when the council fucked up and had me down at 2 addresses. They had been sending threatening letters to my old address which of course I had no idea about as I didn't live there lol then one day got a standing order taken out of my wage.

Had all the proof it was their fuck up went to court and it took 2 mins for them to side with me and throw it out. If they can go over your head and take money from you then they'll go that way, saves the hassle of sending bailiffs out.

They threaten it a lot to make people pay up, then if they get nowhere in negotiation or deducting from any declared income thats when the bailiffs will come round.

6. LeeDaLifter

Exactly... All take take take but hard to get owt off them.

Its obvs they chatting shit letter, I dnt own shit, just landlords are tight bastards tryin pass shit on to me

7. James89

James89 Full Member

The irony

8. LeeDaLifter

Yer bro I'm not harmin anyone, just chilling tryin to get big like u lot...

Iv been banned from 2 forums coz a few users got a disliking to me coz I didn't work n I wasnt mega muscly.... But I still came on to another forum to try n get help n advise I cn use.

Banning me for fuck all but a stigma thing..... Fuckin shallow ..... I dnt look u at u n judge u.... Onli thing I'm interested in is how big u r and what u done to get that big... I dnt give a fuck what house or tent ur in or if u got a job or not.... Dnt bother me bro, I'm just not that wat inclined

9. LeeDaLifter

I ment from ur prospective.... Different for me bro

10. James89

James89 Full Member

You said they are all take take take and that landlords are just tight bastards? You said that

All you do is take handouts and don’t work, a landlord is just running a business , why the fuck should your landlord pay any tax for you ?

SoCalGirl likes this.
  11. Spawn_of_Haney

Spawn_of_Haney Full Member

No, I like his diet tips.

bertos and Reacher like this.
  12. BigChap92

BigChap92 Top Contributor

Judging by this reply about the bailiffs I don’t see the point as they’ll ship him off to prison for 3 months. He couldnt knock out a wank but If he tries to kick off then probably longer.

He doesn’t own fuck all of value so the bailiffs won’t able to recover the debt, which just means the magistrates will apply the maximum prison sentence of three months.

So he’ll be locked up for 90 days minimum getting bullied for his stickman tattoo.

Wouldn’t bother banning him.....

Penguin likes this.
  13. LeeDaLifter

Naaa wrong view.... See it like me bro.... They scammers. They just want anyone in to pay top cashback rent... If ur on housing benefit (like me) u onli get 'fair rent' (what the govt thinks it should be) so landlords see that n know they Cnt knock rent up later on so kick u out or refuse ur application..

They dnt want pay tax coz slept one night of that month there so they put it down as 'was there till 30th' haha mugs.

14. LeeDaLifter

Ehh???? If they Cnt recover full debt I'll get bummed in jail????

I'll get jail for fuckin with these lot? U mad bro, iv seen 'Cnt Pay We Take It Away'.... Just some fat cunt knocking on ur door..... Easy knock out n nik his van for compensation

Guest likes this.
  15. BigChap92

BigChap92 Top Contributor

None payment of council tax, google it