Should Lee Be Banned. Yes Or No

Ehh???? If they Cnt recover full debt I'll get bummed in jail????

I'll get jail for fuckin with these lot? U mad bro, iv seen 'Cnt Pay We Take It Away'.... Just some fat cunt knocking on ur door..... Easy knock out n nik his van for compensation
Big Dante would smash your shit up bro

You couldn’t knock out ten reps of bench bro @ 20kg bro. Just the bar bro.
U on fuckin glue!!! 20kg?????

I put scales on floor n I lent on it as if i was doin push up.... It said 67kg... So that means I could bench 70kg and as I can do 15 push ups in a row I should be able to bang out 10 reps of 70kg atleast bro

Naaa wrong view.... See it like me bro.... They scammers. They just want anyone in to pay top cashback rent... If ur on housing benefit (like me) u onli get 'fair rent' (what the govt thinks it should be) so landlords see that n know they Cnt knock rent up later on so kick u out or refuse ur application..

They dnt want pay tax coz slept one night of that month there so they put it down as 'was there till 30th' haha mugs.

Then get off your lazy ass, solve your mental issues and get a fucking job then you don't have to deal with them.

Fuck me side ways. Moans about everything and everyone keeping him down when it's only you doing that.

U on fuckin glue!!! 20kg?????

I put scales on floor n I lent on it as if i was doin push up.... It said 67kg... So that means I could bench 70kg and as I can do 15 push ups in a row I should be able to bang out 10 reps of 70kg atleast bro

Nah bro, if I slipped a quid in your pocket when you weren’t looking your knees would fold under the weight bro.

Reactions: CRD
Then get off your lazy ass, solve your mental issues and get a fucking job then you don't have to deal with them.

Fuck me side ways. Moans about everything and everyone keeping him down when it's only you doing that.

I Cnt help my head, its very obstructive, I am seeing CPN but they work slow

Nah bro, if I slipped a quid in your pocket when you weren’t looking your knees would fold under the weight bro.

If u slipped a quid in my pocket I'd ask u for the change

For real tho .... I'm push uping 67kg.... 50kg will be nowt but a good bag of potatoes

But bro the floor isn’t pushing against you as you’re pushing. It’s just not moving

Gravity is actively pushing against you with a pressure of 15 pounds per square inch bruh. Which means if you times the radius of the column by the mass of the interstellar solar panel and multiply it by pi R dsquared then it will all become clear chappedy chief.

Yer bro I'm not harmin anyone, just chilling tryin to get big like u lot...

Iv been banned from 2 forums coz a few users got a disliking to me coz I didn't work n I wasnt mega muscly.... But I still came on to another forum to try n get help n advise I cn use.

Banning me for fuck all but a stigma thing..... Fuckin shallow ..... I dnt look u at u n judge u.... Onli thing I'm interested in is how big u r and what u done to get that big... I dnt give a fuck what house or tent ur in or if u got a job or not.... Dnt bother me bro, I'm just not that wat inclined
As I've said before, most people on here, especially the regular posters are more than happy to help and offer good advice
Even if questions are basic or seem daft, people will help if you're genuine
The problems occur when you post up things that are completely irrelevant to this forum, yes theres a chit chat section but I dont think it's intended for people to post videos of grown men having a fight with a fridge
You've gotta understand, nobody wants to see you sucking off a banana
People are getting fed up with threads being ruined by random posts that are of no benefit at all
Its got fuck all to do with stigma it's about you being a tool 90% of the time
There is also the feeling that you're not completely genuine as you seem to see yourself very differently to literally everybody else
You look like you've never trained in your life, which of course there is nothing wrong with, but you talk like you've got the physique of a Greek God but trust me you haven't
So, if you genuinely wanna learn and make progress with your training then you're gonna have to accept you're not as developed as you think/say you are
Take in the advice
Then you might get a bit more respect

Lee’s a troll isn’t he. Even if he doesn’t realise it haha

But in all fairness. This forum isn’t that active in terms of members, and does seem very clicky at times, it’s like that pub you go in to in the middle of nowhere and everyone stares at you like you’re a fucking alien :lol:

But it’s just the internet isn’t it. I don’t think he’s doing any harm. Even if he is a lazy little spastic

As I've said before, most people on here, especially the regular posters are more than happy to help and offer good advice
Even if questions are basic or seem daft, people will help if you're genuine
The problems occur when you post up things that are completely irrelevant to this forum, yes theres a chit chat section but I dont think it's intended for people to post videos of grown men having a fight with a fridge
You've gotta understand, nobody wants to see you sucking off a banana
People are getting fed up with threads being ruined by random posts that are of no benefit at all
Its got fuck all to do with stigma it's about you being a tool 90% of the time
There is also the feeling that you're not completely genuine as you seem to see yourself very differently to literally everybody else
You look like you've never trained in your life, which of course there is nothing wrong with, but you talk like you've got the physique of a Greek God but trust me you haven't
So, if you genuinely wanna learn and make progress with your training then you're gonna have to accept you're not as developed as you think/say you are
Take in the advice
Then you might get a bit more respect

I dnt understand how I dnt seem genuine.

Iv not lied and I dnt see myself any other way than what I am bro

Lee’s a troll isn’t he. Even if he doesn’t realise it haha

But in all fairness. This forum isn’t that active in terms of members, and does seem very clicky at times, it’s like that pub you go in to in the middle of nowhere and everyone stares at you like you’re a fucking alien :lol:

But it’s just the internet isn’t it. I don’t think he’s doing any harm. Even if he is a lazy little spastic
I'd like to see u keep up with my routine bro..... See who's lazy then

Naaa wrong view.... See it like me bro.... They scammers. They just want anyone in to pay top cashback rent... If ur on housing benefit (like me) u onli get 'fair rent' (what the govt thinks it should be) so landlords see that n know they Cnt knock rent up later on so kick u out or refuse ur application..

They dnt want pay tax coz slept one night of that month there so they put it down as 'was there till 30th' haha mugs.

No you cockwomble your the scammer getting accommodation for free

Back