Simon Transformation Log

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Simon, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Simon

Simon Administrator

Put on too much lard over Christmas and want to gain a bit of muscle over the next few months. Thought after pestering everyone else so much to enter I should give it a go myself. Will be doing 20 mins cardio first thing in the morning and 15 mins weights 5/6 days a week. Have been having low calories and not a huge amount of protein for some time now but going to up the amount of protein and healthy foods.

In terms of actual muscle groups I'd like to see improve it would be back and arms as both are a lot smaller now than they have been. Haven't trained legs in well over a year so might start training them with high reps too, if my knees and back can cope.

Have been having lower back issues for around 3 months so will be a case of working round it the best I can.

front.jpg side.jpg back3.jpg
    front2.jpg side2.jpg back.jpg back2.jpg
    proof.jpg

2. Simon

Simon Administrator

My first step will be to finish off these maltesers :lol:

Beklet and darkside like this.
  3. Little Simon

Little Simon Competitor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Good luck Si

Posted using TMuscle App

Simon likes this.
  4. CJ

CJ Top Contributor

Good luck fatty

Posted using TMuscle App

5. Simon

Simon Administrator

Cheers shorty.

CJ likes this.
  6. jutt

jutt Full Member

Good luck

7. Simon

Simon Administrator

Been a pretty action packed journal I know! Just a quick update. Couple of inches off my waist and getting stronger, so far so good. Last few weeks been having no carbs 6 days a week and enjoying it tbh, cravings not too bad now and feel better in general. Scale weight down a fair bit just from water loss. Need to increase my fats a bit though as not getting enough in to maintain my weight and my aim is more to gain muscle than lose fat now. Bring on the cheese!

8. Simon

Simon Administrator

Didn't do weights and cardio when scheduled last week however tried to make up for it by having a big session on Saturday so total time and body parts trained was the right amount, just not spread through the week how I'd like nor enough arm training. They're stubborn for me so need to ensure I train them frequently enough.

10 days without any carbs now with no mistakes and must admit the last couple of days I've really wanted some so I think I will relax on Sunday. Despite eating countless blocks of cheese in a conscious effort to increase fats and stop losing more weight I've continued getting leaner. Another half inch off the waist, so can't grumble but I'll be working out macros so it's less guess work.

Lean enough now so really need to focus on upping the weights and gaining a bit of muscle over the next 5 weeks.

Fatbrah likes this.
  9. Simon

Simon Administrator

front.jpg side.jpg back.jpg front2.jpg side2.jpg back2.jpg back3.jpg legs.jpg

Few minutes late but I'm obviously not going for the prizes! Not the greatest change tbh, plagued with back problems for the past few weeks but also didn't put enough effort in regards to training for a couple of the weeks. I have lost bodyfat though, been consistent with both cardio and diet and dropped a couple of inches off the waist. Happy with body fat levels now, good enough for me, need to try and gain a bit of muscle though as very small and fed up with lifting such small weights! Added a token leg shot to try and motivate me to train them for the first time in over a year!

Benicillin, jj1981 and CJ like this.