Simon90 New Training Journal Small To Not As Small

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by Simon90, May 10, 2020.

1. Simon90

Simon90 Full Member

Going to get a new journal up ready for when gyms reopen. Will Give me another platform to track my progress and keep me accountable.
    Been training now 3 years even though the last 18months have been abysmal and not really made any further progress which fucks me off and now with the lockdown another setback I’m more determined than ever to get on stage and compete.
    I want 12 months of adding size before going into a prep and doing a show around September time.
    1st collage was from starting training to one year later
    2nd collage was after cutting on left then bulking back up to the right picture. Was about may last year
    Bottom pic is recent from the lockdown after being off for a while and no proper training.
    I’ll upload another pic when gyms open up as a proper starting point. Cos no clue when that is and could look completely different
    Stats:
    5’9.775
    115lbs pissed wet through
    Penis size: 1.255inch on a warm day

D3C66519-DFB6-493B-86D4-B82953BB9CD0.jpeg
    48E62794-6C20-4DCF-8409-D99C09B60787.jpeg
    E2C5D56B-EE44-4B42-84CC-9B1AEE165690.jpeg

mal, Robbie, Guest and 2 others like this.
  2. phani tikkala

phani tikkala Alotta Fagina Top Contributor

115lb ?

Do you mean 215lb or 115 kg?

Anyway looking forward to the rollercoaster of self micro analysis!

Simon90 likes this.
  3. huntingground

huntingground King Kenny Competitor

3 years training, obviously know what you are doing and have decent genetics, keep going, don't get bogged down in the minutiae, crack on working hard.

Easy game this, consistency, work hard in gym, work hard on food/rest, add a little gear.

Don't complicate it and fook your own head up mate.

If you need any guidance, @Fatbrah has been training for 10 years now, his before and after pics are staggering!!

CRD, noreason, GhostOf2Can and 3 others like this.
  4. Simon90

Simon90 Full Member

Nah I’m joking but I’m light as fuck right now I’m ashamed to put my weight up lol

5. phani tikkala

phani tikkala Alotta Fagina Top Contributor

Weight means fuckall if you look decent chief!

Simon90 likes this.
  6. Simon90

Simon90 Full Member

Cheers mate. Yeah Over complication is my down point big time..always doubting myself tryin to make things harder than they need to be etc which causes me to fuck up andgo backwards cos I think I’m doing wrong, then look back and realise I was doin alright.. I’m gonna start coaching with con when gyms reopen so that should help big time with taking out the guess work on my behalf.

noel and huntingground like this.
  7. Simon90

Simon90 Full Member

I know mate I try n tell myself that lol but for some reason always in back of my mind.

8. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

That back pic looks very good
    You've clearly got something right as you've made some good changes there
    Con is excellent, stick to what he says which I'm sure you will, and you will make good progress
    Having a coach takes away all that guess work and trial and error and doubting yourself
    If you're willing to learn and take in all the info (some people are just happy being spoon fed) then using a coach even just short term will benefit you in the future

Greedy Ben and Simon90 like this.
  9. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Come on it can’t be that bad

What is it?

Bodybuilding is an illusion sport and you look well developed anyway so it’s fine

Greedy Ben, phani tikkala and Simon90 like this.
  10. milner575

milner575 Top Contributor

Never got this whole obsession with weight. You look pretty fuckin good mate that’s all that matters in bb surely. Yeh fair enough you want weight increasing/decreasing when trying to grow or diet or whatever but as long as it moves the way you want it to then surely the mirror is far more important

Sjundea, phani tikkala and Simon90 like this.
  11. Simon90

Simon90 Full Member

Cheers mate...always had a strong back in gym so I think it’s lifting the big weights that helped.
    looking forward to working with him. That’s the main thing for me, taking away the doubt and trial and error...but still being able to learn at same time. the knowledge and experience is worth the money I’ve got mates who’ve hammered the gear for 20years and look pretty shit so don’t wanna be one of those guys lol.

pooley1810 likes this.
  12. Simon90

Simon90 Full Member

185 nakey poops in morning after toilet lol..I’m leaner now than the pic above but still .feels shit I’ve not been that light in ages. I think being so depleted is probably be around 195 once I eat normal again at this bf

13. tomlet1

tomlet1 Mr Glass Top Contributor

Fuck the scale. U look good, so irl some fat big boned cunt is going to say, 'yeah but I'm 230lbs' or whatever

Well yeah, so is big Sue on Jeremy Kyle, but I dont want to look like her either

Point is weight isnt the be all and end all in bodybuilding, it's only relevant to you, I.e have I gained or lost etc.

Comparing it to someone else's weight is irrelevant

Sjundea, Guest, CRD and 3 others like this.
  14. Simon90

Simon90 Full Member

Good point mate tbf. Need to change my mindset on that...tbf chasing scales is how I ended up getting that fat in the first before and after pic lol

15. Bigjab

Bigjab Full Member

Your in some good nick you lad! Just need boris to re open the bastard gyms now so we can all get massive!!

Simon90 likes this.