Simon90 New Training Journal Small To Not As Small

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by Simon90, May 10, 2020.

1. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

Just a FOOKIN PN to Ken

Look great bro

Simon90 and huntingground like this.
  2. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Look quality bud, I'd have put you down similar weight as me looking at your pics. Your back is very dense compared to mine.
    Very impressed!
    Con will do you good, putting aside the Instagram persona, he knows his shit. I think he's one of those coaches that has no hesitation in explaining why he's doing xyz cos he actually knows why. Not like some who basically copy their coaches plans to you and can't explain the reasoning.

milner575 and Simon90 like this.
  3. Simon90

Simon90 Full Member

Cheers mate...yeah I’m really looking forward to working with him and making some decent progress. I should have invested in a coach earlier but better late then never!
    how heavy/tall are you?

Sjundea likes this.
  4. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

220lbs, at 6ft.
    This is the lightest I've been in a long while, but I think my coach will be increasing my cals next check in.

Simon90 likes this.
  5. Simon90

Simon90 Full Member

I wanna be back up to 220by end of year on decent condition

Sjundea likes this.
  6. Simon90

Simon90 Full Member

My heaviest but fattest was 235 I’d be happy getting to that weight but leaner...maybe with muscle memory and gear could be possible

7. Simon90

Simon90 Full Member

Off to do blood donation today...gonna get bloods sorted aswell at some point soon so they’re before Gyms open. Then I’m prepared and ready to go :Dcan’t fucking wait:thumb:

Guest and huntingground like this.
  8. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

What gear you planning on chief?

Guest and Simon90 like this.
  9. Simon90

Simon90 Full Member

I don’t have a clue right now tbh mate as I’m not sure how I’m gonna go about it.
    The devil on my shoulder wants me to start a blast soon as gyms reopen and claw back any lost gains back ASAP lol
    but the sensible part of me wants to get back training for a few week til I’m back to where I was strength wise pre lockdown
    In my box of choccys I have test, tren, npp, oxys, superdrol
    I’ve only had experience with test, oxy and a low dose of tren never used npp or sdrol before

Guest likes this.
  10. smallfry

smallfry Full Member

You look quality mate, i can see why your itching to get back in the gym

Simon90 likes this.
  11. Simon90

Simon90 Full Member

Cheers mate...I seriously can’t fucking wait lol..this period of no gym has made me realise just how bad I want it...never taking it for granted again gonna give it 110percent no matter what

smallfry and Guest like this.
  12. Simon90

Simon90 Full Member

Bloods back. All in range. Alt dropped lower than it’s been since before using. which is good as even before aas use I’ve always had slightly elevated alt not sure why.
    thyroid is on low side I put down to being in back end of a diet?
    Going off bloods I didn’t even need to donate blood in first place as I’m in lower half of range...does any one know how many points blood donation lowers it by?

Guest and pooley1810 like this.
  13. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

No idea tbh mate

What's the plan now then pal
    Some very good advice from the guys in the other thread

Simon90 likes this.
  14. Simon90

Simon90 Full Member

I’m just gonna go back up to maintenance mate...keep with my body weight workouts as usual and start cycling more too keep me distracted. Gonna just accept it for what is and get back to my old self enjoying myself and just go with the flow and not stay obbsesssing over when gyms will be opening up again cos it was doing me no good. kinda push the bodybuilding to the side of my mind for time being and know that the gyms will eventually be open again and like others said I’ll be back to where I was in no time and better. It’s not what I want but there’s nout I can do n it’s better than being depressed all the time.
    like the lads were saying but of down time do me good...and then I can give it absolutely fucking everything when gyms open

Guest and pooley1810 like this.
  15. Simon90

Simon90 Full Member

I’ll stay lean til gyms open...probably do a quick 2 week mini cut when they do actually open to prime myself