Singlets

RS86

Top Contributor
Need to buy one. Any idea where I can pick one up (preferably UK for cost of shipping)? Only one I have seen so far is generic black strengthshop one.

Also GPC rules state can't have elastic hem in legs, can anyone recommend one which doesn't have this?

I bought one from SBD.
Still in its packet though. Would have thought that would be fine. Pullums sell them too and I think barloaded sell Metal kit.
Surely fed will tell you what is approved? Are you on fb? They have an fb page.

Which GPC event are you doing?

There's one in March somewhere that my mate thinks we should travel across to mainland for.

GPC doesn't need to be approved, just fit the specs.

If you don't mind spending a few quid then the SBD is nice other wise the standard SS one will do
Yeah fair enough then that's why I asked, I know IPF are awkward cunts with stuff like this

Kept red lighting my mate on his squats because the judges could just about see the fruit of the loom logo on his white t-shirt :rofl:

Yeah fair enough then that's why I asked, I know IPF are awkward cunts with stuff like this

Kept red lighting my mate on his squats because the judges could just about see the fruit of the loom logo on his white t-shirt :rofl:

I'd be fucking furious.

I'd be fucking furious.
Lol yeah man I'd have lost my shit

They red lighted him on all three attempts and then told him why they'd done it after they'd essentially made him bomb out

Some geriatric cunt sat in the head judges chair seemed to be enjoying it a bit too much, my mate did well not to slap him imo

He's never lifted again

Where's the logic in turning someone away from a fringe sport like that?

They red lighted him on all three attempts and then told him why they'd done it after they'd essentially made him bomb out

Some geriatric cunt sat in the head judges chair seemed to be enjoying it a bit too much, my mate did well not to slap him imo

He's never lifted again

They are pretty elitist, won't let you lift if you have lifted in other feds etc.

I bought one from SBD.
Still in its packet though. Would have thought that would be fine. Pullums sell them too and I think barloaded sell Metal kit.
Surely fed will tell you what is approved? Are you on fb? They have an fb page.
Tbh im not sure what the crack is as they posted in late Oct saying any with rubber strips round legs couldn't be worn but that post appears to have been deleted so i'm going to have to message them to clarify

Costs a small fortune to get approved as well. Money grabbing...

SBD - all they're stuffs approved, I'd get their belt too but ridiculous money

He's never lifted again

Bet I know who that judge was

Back