Snap General Election

moreover they prob got jezzer to find that dosh as he seemed to be good working with imaginary numbers like probably and possibly :D

I thought he was bob on.

Just a normal bloke with a message aimed at your normal joe average.

Good publicity. If there was an election tomorrow he'd walk it.

Alas Theresa has shook the magic money tree and found a spare 1.5 billion for Northern Ireland.

That's real democratic isn't it.

You know that magic money tree she said didn't exist to that nurse who hasn't had a pay rise in 7 years off question time? Just when it suits them eh?

Yeah..

Wasn't in the manifesto either to increased funding to NI so she has no mandate to even do it. That's a spit in the face of politics. Her MP's can't even do the job they were elected to do so are now just making it up as they go along.

That was their plan anyway let's face it.... Nothing's changed.

Absolute wretch that she is.

1.5 billion for NI

OR

60,000 nurses, doctors, soldiers, policemen, firemen etc all on 25k a year.

60 fucking thousand extra staff for our failing public services.

Good one Teresa

May would give away the total tax take to stay in power.

Trouble is Corbyn would give it away twice over.

The cabinet and shadow cabinet is a mess, David davis is already being made a mug with the eu repeatedly telling him to fuck off, so brexit is a mess.

It's all a shambles, last person left turn off the lights, I'm off to NI.

Yep government for the people.

As long as you're on the gravy train.

Bring back the IRA, that's what I say.

Nt srs. Before anyone loses their shit.

Fucking disgusting when you think about it isn't it [emoji23]

Meanwhile we're gentrifying Kensington and Chelsea in the aftermath of the horrendous scenes at grenfell tower. Oh all the tower blocks have this cladding and oh god it's flammable. Best move all you poor folk out whilst we fix it. Oh look you've moved out and the rich people much prefer it not having to look at you flea bitten paupers so I guess you can fuck off permanently and we'll refurb and sell your old flats for a few million quid a pop.

Privatise the NHS pronto by giving their budget increases to Ireland and by extension Wales and Scotland when they demand like for like increases in funding (wales have already done so)

Make out the police are inept morons rather than struggling underfunded overworked human beings and soon we'll have to have a state military police.

It's basically the start of the Empire, run by Darth Mayder. Wonder when she'll announce plans for a Death Star?

Re the muslim Pedo gangs. Do you think that people in Thailand, Cambodia etc think all us Brits and Europeans are pedo's? Coming over here in gangs rapping are children. Let's be frank Brits per capita over there compared to muslims here they've probably got more cause to generalise noun.

Re the muslim Pedo gangs. Do you think that people in Thailand, Cambodia etc think all us Brits and Europeans are pedo's? Coming over here in gangs rapping are children. Let's be frank Brits per capita over there compared to muslims here they've probably got more cause to generalise noun.

Fucking hate it when brits rap to children. I blame stormzy

May lost 114 page dossier relating to her paedophile peers let's not forget.

Ridiculous the things that go on.

Last edited:
Fuck me...srs?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier

Don't even get me started on pizza gate.

I have a friend of who's a pal of a police officer in Chelsea. He said to my friend that if they get a call about pedophilla in Mayfair they have to ignore the call. My friend is a very honest guy and not one to make things up either. The undercurrent of satanic child sex rituals is pervasive.

One thing trump did at least was arrest over 2000 people related to children sex crimes in dc. Media reports on it? Of course there isn't..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier

Don't even get me started on pizza gate.

I have a friend of who's a pal of a police officer in Chelsea. He said to my friend that if they get a call about pedophilla in Mayfair they have to ignore the call. My friend is a very honest guy and not one to make things up either. The undercurrent of satanic child sex rituals is pervasive.

One thing trump did at least was arrest over 2000 people related to children sex crimes in dc. Media reports on it? Of course there isn't..

Fucking dark isn't it

Reactions: Max
I thought he was bob on.

Just a normal bloke with a message aimed at your normal joe average.

Good publicity. If there was an election tomorrow he'd walk it.

Alas Theresa has shook the magic money tree and found a spare 1.5 billion for Northern Ireland.

That's real democratic isn't it.

You know that magic money tree she said didn't exist to that nurse who hasn't had a pay rise in 7 years off question time? Just when it suits them eh?

Yeah..

Wasn't in the manifesto either to increased funding to NI so she has no mandate to even do it. That's a spit in the face of politics. Her MP's can't even do the job they were elected to do so are now just making it up as they go along.

That was their plan anyway let's face it.... Nothing's changed.

Absolute wretch that she is.

should have been at armed forces day not a concert IMO.....

wouldn't trust him for a moment....

there was an election recently...he didn't walk it..... the new 'winning' coming second but pretending you won as you did better than expected...

the millennial winning.....LOL .....silver just becomes gold.........

Back