* Social Giveaway *

Status
Not open for further replies.
This

MaxiRaw's comps on facebook are great, and they have increased their fan base by such a large number because of this. TBH I haven't seen any supplement company come close to maxiraw in terms of freebies etc, and imo it makes a big difference to brand loyalty etc

bear in mind though that maxiraw are owned by Glaxo Smithkline and would have access to a bottomles pit of money to throw at marketing i really feel uncomfortable at the thought of there just being one or two protein companies beacuse everyone else was squeezed out of the market just like tescos is going to the retail market...and not only that they have the power to crush people supplying to them by squeezing down there margins...just my 2ps worth :)

bear in mind though that maxiraw are owned by Glaxo Smithkline and would have access to a bottomles pit of money to throw at marketing i really feel uncomfortable at the thought of there just being one or two protein companies beacuse everyone else was squeezed out of the market just like tescos is going to the retail market...and not only that they have the power to crush people supplying to them by squeezing down there margins...just my 2ps worth :)

anyway good idea speculate to accumulate...

Oh right. The page isn't hosted by us so must have been a blip with Facebook or the competition software site. All working ok your end now?

remember maxiraw came from maximuscle, it started as a small company in 1995......

Remember we are giving away two bodypower tickets, please enter the draw if you're interested. Not many interests with just a couple of days left so you stand a good chance of winning.

Remember we are giving away two bodypower tickets, please enter the draw if you're interested. Not many interests with just a couple of days left so you stand a good chance of winning.

I think I entered, will double check tomorrow as I know the first time didn't work properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back