Some Very Sad News Today - Jw007

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by RS, Aug 18, 2014.

1. huntingground

huntingground Kenstradamus Competitor

Lovely read, well done to @Simon for putting it together and to all that contributed, loved to see the pics of him and Ruby together, that was when Joe was at his happiest!!

nibbsey, Guest1337 and Tommy6 like this.
  2. Stephen

Stephen Top Contributor

As per Simon's statement above about the book taking so long I'd like to apologise as its my fault.

When RS completed the book he sent me a copy for a quick proof read and we got into a discussion on how to pass this on to Joe's family.

I'll cut a long story short, I agreed to take this down as I wanted to visit Joe's grave and see Ruby again.

A multitude of things have prevented me from making the journey, none of which seem particularly pertinent now looking back.

I still have a couple of things that I've got for Ruby personally which I'll take down, however, I'd like to unreservedly apologise to everyone but particularly RS & Simon as I know they put a great deal of time and effort in to making the book possible.

Greyphantom, nibbsey, smurphy and 2 others like this.
  3. RS

RS THE ALMIGHTY Moderator

Don't be daft mate, no apology needed - tbh it scares me how fast time has flown!

Greyphantom, nibbsey and Simon like this.
  4. rick89

rick89 Full Member

Brilliant gathering of thoughts and testimony to the gent

still miss Joe's presence , specially the older writing when he was very active on the boards, He gave me alot of solid advice and knowledge about getting strong and really inspired me alot, his posts although lovingly p1ss taking and humorous always delved deeper, he really did know his sh1t and was never too good to take the time to help others even total newbies

that speaks volumes to me

great bloke , hope his daughter is well.

Guest, nibbsey, smurphy and 1 other person like this.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Had a quick look thru pics are great! He always looked happy and up to something haha

On a side note i think he must of helped everyone out nearli he wud pm me loads when i asked any q bit detailed reposnes nothing cut short wud tske his time and answer anythin i wud ask im honestly and in a good informative way

What a guy

Rip joe x

6. Smitch

Smitch Top Contributor

Just had a quick read through that and there was several comments from people that I haven't seen on the boards for years, just shows how well known and respected Joe actually was for people to come out of the woodwork like that just to share their thoughts.

If I died no fucker would probably bat an eyelid. :violin:

Guest1337 likes this.
  7. Philly_1

Philly_1 Top Contributor

I know I haven't been active in awhile literally came on here because my friend told me of the videos that were uploaded.
    It's crazy that a year and a half has flown by. I hope his daughter is doing well. May he Rest in Peace, no doubt he's looking down on all of his close friends on here!

8. Bigkiwi

Bigkiwi Full Member

Joe was the king of tricep kick backs LOL

Not sure if anyone can find that thumping video clip of those mega dumbells in action ??

Greyphantom likes this.
  9. Stephen

Stephen Top Contributor

His YouTube channel was BistoBro and there's a good few on there of him

ricky23 and Greyphantom like this.
  10. bulkaholic

bulkaholic Competitor

Wow, I cleaned out my gym bag the other day (once in a life time thing) and found an old program Jo did for me!

Thought I should post up as he helped pile a shit load of weight on my lifts by what he did best, simplify and work hard ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1467235656.094775.jpg

Simon, Ash1981, ricky23 and 4 others like this.
  11. Fleshtearers Pride

Fleshtearers Pride Top Contributor

Not been on in a very long time. This is the first thread I saw after logging in.

Very sad. I didn't know him but I remember his banter. Lots of folk will miss him.

R.I.P

TinyTim likes this.
  12. Ashcrapper

Ashcrapper not a doctor Full Member

Great guy and sadly missed, very funny. Incredible tan

Greedy Ben likes this.
  13. d.woody

d.woody Full Member

"God Bless his soul" R.I.P

14. Gaz2

Gaz2 Full Member

Wow. I remember him from my early days on tmuscle.

My thoughts are with his family.

15. d.woody

d.woody Full Member

R.i.P its always sad to see someone go god bless his soul.