1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Southern Ghost

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Ratchet, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Ratchet

Ratchet Full Member

Anyone using southern ghost at the moment, got an email with some of their prices. I thought they were gone when tm went, which was a pity as I thought tm stuff was OK.

2. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

I thought they had a site. Fuck knows don't use them

3. Ultimatewarrior

Ultimatewarrior Full Member

I'm not using them at the moment.I haven't used them since Tm went,also.
    I,also got an email off them this week.I don't know if it's the same guy,I doubt it,though.
    I was wondering if the products are the same quality as tm and sg used to be.
    Maybe someone else has feedback and experience with their products recently.
    I think I'll hold off ordering from them until then.

4. BigChap92

BigChap92 Full Member

I’ve used em. Paid and it arrived within a day or two.

No complaints. They’ve always been reliable for me, used em several times and they’ve always been quick and on point.

5. Ratchet

Ratchet Full Member

good to know mate, using triumph at the moment but now that it's changed hands it's always good to have a backup

6. tomoj

tomoj

I'm sure I've read that the original southern ghost people are now using the name dark ghost.
    Think southern ghost now is somebody else, been warnings about using the website too, don't know why though.

7. Big ian

Big ian Full Member

I’ve not used the new site yet but had a couple of emails from them out of the blue over the last few months. I also have read the same but if it isn’t at least someone involved in the old tm/sg I don’t know how they got everyone’s emails, I emailed back and they told me what my last order number was.

They also carry kaizen eph which I’ve never seen another source in the uk carrying. Seen quite a few people saying they’ve used the new site and been successful. You’ve also got to wonder if the people warning off the site have ulterior motives? Never had an email from dark ghost.......

8. Raisin

Raisin Full Member

Where did you see these warnings?

Oli1234 likes this.
  9. tomoj

tomoj

Yeah seen a couple people say orders arrived ok, bad reviews jump out more I suppose! Tbh think I'll be trying them next time I need anything so fingers crossed all will be ok! Hard to know what to believe with all the lab bashing bullsh1t that goes on now!

Big ian likes this.
  10. tomoj

tomoj

11. Ratchet

Ratchet Full Member

Will be ordering from them myself shortly as never tried when it was with tm.

12. Oli1234

Oli1234

Ive not seen any bad reviews could you tell me where youve seen them? Probably going to order from them in the next week so interested to see these warnings

13. tomoj

tomoj

Was on bodybuildingmuscleandfitness forum, posted a link but not showing!
    They saying he busted again!

14. Rbduk

Rbduk Full Member

Site looks fairly decent to me and he’s updating stock levels

15. Oli1234

Oli1234

Thats interesting il check it out thanks. Thats the forum where the only lab they talk about is dunning lol. Im still inclined to order from southern ghost if others on here have used them