1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Southern Ghost

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Ratchet, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Tapletop

Tapletop Full Member

How else would you take payments? Cash in post? Btc requires ID to draw out which defeats the point but im no IT whizz so maybe I’m missing something, just remember making an account to buy some RU58841 for hair loss and need all my ID just to make an account to buy some bitcoin to pay the fuckers lol

2. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

BTC is a lot safer. You can only really get fucked for tax evasion I guess if you withdraw over the fresh hold etc.

Fuck knows though!

Thirin likes this.
  3. Rbduk

Rbduk Full Member

Yeah BTC is the way forward for anonymity.

4. Tapletop

Tapletop Full Member

As i said you need ID to withdraw funds, unless im missing something it makes it pointless

5. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

They don’t know where the money is from though. You could Be a trader etc etc

Hence why the only way you can get fucked is if you withdraw large amounts into the bank and don’t pay taxes etc

6. Raisin

Raisin Full Member

My mate withdraws £300 a day from Sainsburys hole in the wall. No not with his bank card ha ha. Taps in a code and gets £300 worth of his btc. I'll ask him when I see him

7. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

Get me the code too please

zack, milner575, Raisin and 3 others like this.
  8. Rbduk

Rbduk Full Member

I don’t understand it enough to explain it. However you can be anonymous when making transactions using btc, pretty much. Hence it’s the only currency used on the dark web, and we all know what kind of stuff you can buy on there.

9. Oli1234

Oli1234

I put an order in last night and now the sites down will update if i receive the order

10. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

Aye someone was clearly still fulfilling the orders. Let us know

11. Oli1234

Oli1234

Will do just my luck after finally putting an order in. Had an email last night saying saying it had been processed so may still receive it

zack likes this.
  12. Ultimatewarrior

Ultimatewarrior Full Member

I had an email off him yesterday,also.it was advertising the launch of new oral products.I've had a few such emails off him recently advertising New products.

13. RickHarley

RickHarley

I think SG and TM were one and the same.

14. Tapletop

Tapletop Full Member

They wasn’t

15. Tapletop

Tapletop Full Member

Tried to warn lads but was laughed at like I’m some conspiracy theory nut job lol

Hope its just a temporary thing, if he’s out on bail he should still contact via email and sort you out, might of just taken site down to prevent it being used as evidence

Could still be a minor and site be back up tomorrow but somethings definitely gone on

Ultimatewarrior and Oli1234 like this.