1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Sphinx T400.

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Ratchet, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Ratchet

Ratchet Full Member

Second jab Thurs at 300mg pw and unbelievably bad pip again, my arse feel like what I imagine leedalifters fridge feels like. Both jabs horrible flu symptoms and a dull ache in my cheek for almost a week on the first jab Cash is tight the now with holiday coming up and doing up house so don't really want to bin it, I have a sis t400 from over 2 yrs ago I know sis generally considered garbage, would it be worth adding half a ml to the sphinx to see if it helps? Or try another couple of jabs to see if it gets better?

2. Porky

Porky Committee brofessor Top Contributor

Your going to dilute sphinx t400 with sis t400?

Did the sis pip?

Why didn't you buy test 250 if your only going to jab 300mg a week as t400 is generally going to pip

3. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Full Member

Really depends how bad it is doesn’t it. I just put up with pip for the most part unless it’s literally making me feel shite the entire time up until I have to jab it again. If it’s that bad I fuck it off

Nothing to lose by adding half a ml of the other stuff to it, doubt 1/2ml will effect it too much though tbh but worth a try (a ml would probably help provided the stuff your adding is pip free. Hope you’ve used it before?)

Porky likes this.
  4. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Full Member

Lol missed the other stuff was T400

Yeah not a great idea OP lol it’ll probably make it worse

Porky likes this.
  5. Porky

If you assume the sis is 200mg/ml he has to draw a ml of each to give him 300mg/ml and cross your fingers don't you

huntingground and GhostOf2Can like this.
  6. Ratchet

Ratchet Full Member

Never got any pip off the sis at 2ml pw was quite smooth, wasn't overly impressed with it either hence the reason I still have it. Source didn't have test e or I would have got it.

Porky likes this.
  7. Ratchet

Ratchet Full Member

No pip with the sis, used before a few years ago.

8. Porky

Dilute the sphinx with the sis then and you're g2g

Ratchet likes this.
  9. Ratchet

Ratchet Full Member

Was gonna up it to 500mg pw as wasn't overly impressed with sis before. 300mg sphinx, 200mg sis.

10. Porky

Try that, a ml of each, heat beforehand though to give it half a chance

Ratchet likes this.
  11. Ratchet

Ratchet Full Member

My main goals at the moment are distance running hoping to get into some ultras in a couple of years, still doing ppl to avoid the aids look that many distance runners get, I've read that anything over 300mg starts to go against you in endurance, no idea if this true or bs, thought?

12. Ratchet

Ratchet Full Member

See my last reply mate any thoughts on it.

13. Porky

Doesn't do the crossfit boys any harm does it

Ratchet and GhostOf2Can like this.
  14. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Full Member

If your running ultras mate your gonna look like a whippet no matter what

Or you should do if you hope to be any good at them. There’s a reason they look like that and it isn’t lack of eating

Less mass to carry, less wear and tear etc etc etc

It’s really really bad for your body (bit rich coming from me at 20 stone on a gram of test) but I presume you know all about it

15. Ratchet

Ratchet Full Member

Not looking to be big if I can stay between 13-14st and athletic looking I will be happy , not bothered about good i can be either, I only want to prove to myself that I can do It. Haha been there mate 18st on over a gram of gear, wasn't a pretty 18 st too.

GhostOf2Can likes this.