1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Sphinx

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Tronic, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Tronic

Tronic Full Member

2. Golden

Golden Full Member

The tren e was excellent, I used it at 400mg per week for a little while and found the effects really strong.

I have some of their test e as well but won't be using it for a while yet

3. Tronic

Tronic Full Member

So can you confirm they are exactly as they should be ? If you look you can see the labels are different I.e date location and the hologram colour

4. Golden

Golden Full Member

Never heard of any sphinx fakes mate.

I can't see the images you've posted but I believe they changed hologram a while ago. Stuff I got was only about from a month ago

5. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science

Nobody is gonna fake Sphinx ffs.

Golden likes this.
  6. Tronic

Tronic Full Member

Sorry mate if I offended you. I'm not familiar with ugl gear. Would you mind educating me ? By the way I'm not being a smart arse.

zack likes this.
  7. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science

Just run it mate, see what happens.

If it says Sphinx on the vial Sphinx have definitely produced it. All this shit about Isis fakes, Infiniti fakes, Sphinx fakes is all fucking nonsense. Nobody is gonna fake these small labs... There's fuck all point. They could stick their own name and label on it and sell as many. These set ups don't carry the brand recognition worth faking... It'd be like faking asda smart price. It's in the sources best interests to push these fake rumours so they've got an excuse when the lab put a shit batch out to turn a quick profit or because of a fuck up but no cunt is actually faking them. No matter what some would have you believe.....

Don't buy into it.

That aside....

From what I've heard Sphinx recently have been sound but thats just hearsay, I haven't used them myself.

Golden, sxbarnes and Porky like this.
  8. Tronic

Tronic Full Member

Ok mate I get you and you have a point

Few years back I ran ugl gear and got nothing. The only thing after that for me was pharma gear and never looked back till recently.

It's been a little harder to get pharma. Can get it, but I have to buy in bulk.

Anyway your right I'll just run it and let my testicles, muscles, sex drive give me the information I need. My weakness is patience at times.

The tree does not grow in one day.

Thank you for your information. :)

doink likes this.
  9. biddy

biddy Full Member

Using Sphinx one rip every second day just now as I'm 8 weeks into a diet.Was using Cambridge but ma source had problems getting it there the Sphinx seems all good.

10. Tronic

Tronic Full Member

Cheers mate