Spot Controll

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JusJamin, Sep 2, 2020.

1. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

As the title suggests, anyone got any good methods for keeping spots under control? I don't get loads nor are they painful, but I just find them irritating as i can't help but try to get at them. Anyone found any products etc for keeping them under control whilst on cycle?

2. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

Sunbeds usually help folk with spots, Use to dry the skin out and catch some rays while your at it.

JusJamin likes this.
  3. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Scrubbing problematic areas with nizoral shampoo. It's an anti androgen (the ketoconazole that it contains), this helps me with any outbreaks of spots I occasionally get.
    If it's just the odd pimple, putting toothpaste on them dries them right out very quickly. You need to leave it on, so I'd do it before bed.

noreason likes this.
  4. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

Cheers guys. I am prone to them on occasion anyway but this time round my skin seems extra oily and i'm getting them more and my skin is feeling a bit rough. I shall try the shampoo and toothpaste first and fuck it, if all else fails, i'll get my thong and goggles out and jump in a sunbed. There are some fit polish birds at my local place, maybe they'll like my budgie smugglers if nothing else!