1. While members here are knowledgeable, they are not doctors and are not able to diagnose or recommend treatment for medical conditions. Please consult a health care professional rather than risk your health.
    Dismiss Notice

Steroid 'addiction'?

Discussion in 'Injuries, Health & Personal Care' started by bston001, Apr 18, 2020.

1. huntingground

huntingground King Kenny Competitor

Why not, showed up on my blood test didn't it?

lukeee, phani tikkala and Reacher like this.
  2. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

C6A2187B-764A-4552-B0A3-F1CCCB6CEB02.gif

3. huntingground

4. noel

noel Moderator

I actually wasnt really using TRT clinics as an example. We all know they are glorified drug dealers. Or male beauty salons in effect. Im saying if you go from using 1g to nada then that process is physical for sure, you have turned your balls off, thats not psychological its very real. Yes its your own fault but doesnt mean our body isnt trying to make changes to reset again.

Guest likes this.
  5. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

I’ll use trt when I stop cycling 100%, if my levels dont recover to something I’m happy with that is

I honestly don’t see the issue with it at a sensible level per week until I croak it. Blood test to check it puts you at the good end of normal and no higher, for me it’s no problem at all personally

Before I go back on I’m gonna get my test level checked again and see what it’s at, I had it done around 3-4 months ago and it was in the gutter (5-6 nmol) if it’s gone up to a decent level that would make me give Srs thought to just staying off, I’m sure I would tbh. But if it’s still shite I doubt I’ll ever come off again

phani tikkala, huntingground and noel like this.
  6. stanly

stanly Banned

Thong warrior of peace bro

phani tikkala likes this.
  7. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

brilliant

phani tikkala likes this.
  8. it is a very strange thing. i bet if someone said to you, looking small that will mess you up. it does me. personally i just want the feeling all the time, to feel strong and masculine. muscle is a lovely byproduct of the feeling i get. insecurity i imagine is the route to all our issues. none of us were content with what we had. i dont think i ever will be either.

Pie ead and Rob like this.
  9. I dont think many of us do it for attraction from the opposite sex (weekend warriors definately) i certainly dont, again thats a byproduct of it. i cant speak for everyone but i have a genuine fear of being skinny and percieved as a weak lesser man. not saying being skinny means you are a weaker man, i was just brought up in a world of providers and big guys. an ora of protection almost. its how i see myself. now the goal is to be a big dad for my kids. live for peace but be ready for war. its all those 80s films i used to watch!! influenced me heavily.

Reacher and huntingground like this.
  10. Gaz350z

Gaz350z

For me, it's replaced natural training.

If I'm training, I no longer see the point in doing it naturally because I've experienced the benefits of being boosted. I can look better, faster by taking them. It just seems illogical to me now to train as hard, for less.

But, I can quite easily stop them when I stop training and become a mortal human once again.

Gear = immortality + access to heaven.

Oh and I certainly don't do it to attract women. It's just about feeling good about myself. Wearing decent clothes etc and them not be a waste because of a beer gut or moobs which in my opinion just negates buying decent threads.

11. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

think you need to rethink the Gear = immortality + access to heaven equation brah.

Proteinbrah likes this.
  12. Gaz350z

Gaz350z

I'll add it to the rethink list!

13. huntingground

Join me....

Proteinbrah likes this.