1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Steroid Laws In China

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by biddy, Dec 3, 2019.

1. biddy

biddy Full Member

Heard a rumour that Steroids will no longer be made in China after start of January due to law change.Not trained in about a year or just over so I’ve been out the loop is this true.

2. Porky

Porky Committee brofessor Top Contributor

Not entirely. The manufacture of sarms is illegal from January, end of iirc and the jury is out whether steroid raws will go down the same route, it's genuinely 50/50 but it won't be from January.
    What you'll find is is that as with sarms, once the law is passed for them to be illegal then the price of anyone holding stock will go up exponentially. Obviously a supply and demand issue causes this in any business.

3. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Full Member

Should this be concerning news for us UGL users and people who self administer TRT?

Shortage of gear available eventually? Or will another country fill the void if this law is passed?

Fatbrah, biddy and huntingground like this.
  4. Golden

Golden Full Member

Initially prices will rocket in the short term

Fatbrah likes this.
  5. huntingground

huntingground Fookin Pencil Neck Competitor

Just put an order in for 50 vials to Dr C :thumb:

Getbig25, Fatbrah, Golden and 2 others like this.
  6. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

5 of everyfin plz sir

7. Mark1234

Mark1234 Full Member

Difficult to know at this stage I think.

As others have mentioned, likely that cost of gear could/will go up in the short/medium term. We might also find that smaller labs go out of business, and have to rely on the larger labs, who will have large reserves of raw powders.

I would imagine if China cannot find a “work around” to the problem, operations will be moved to other close by Asian countries with more lenient laws, maybe Thailand/Vietnam etc.

Ultimatewarrior and GhostOf2Can like this.
  8. Porky

Dnp, ephedrine and some some other fat loss drugs that have lead to death have been made illegal in China but not all laws are enforced. If it does come to fruition then every ugl lab will be out of business, that's a fact.
    Any raw manufacturer of a decent scale will have a contingency plan in order and this will be to register a company in India. Costs will go up i imagine as only a few raws companys will do this and production will only be of the usual suspects, nothing exotic.
    Sarms production seases to exist as of now.

Ultimatewarrior and GhostOf2Can like this.
  9. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Full Member

Will be interesting to see how it plays out won't it

10. Porky

Indeed. Be interesting to see how some people cope if they have to go natty and lose what gives them their identity.

BNDMV and TBLifter like this.
  11. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Full Member

If I hadn't already come off I think my main concern would be if I'd be ok hormone wise or I'd need to start the long drawn out process of getting prescribed legitimate trt and just functioning day to day tbh

That would be my immediate concern (coping with everyday life) rather than losing a couple of inches off my biceps

As it turns out I know I'll be ok, as I am now. Always nice to have the option of a tasty cycle though isn't it so hopefully they don't bother

Porky likes this.
  12. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

is there not a few big European folk who dish out raws? Or are they getting from china town too

13. noel

noel Top Contributor

resellers and those unable to stockpile stuff is who gets hit hard
    wont be any change for big labs at all (well assuming they are smart), Its the small home brewers/smaller labs etc who will suffer price wise
    risk goes up outside of China too, as DEA cant operate inside chinese borders legally... in thailand , india etc it can (just look at what happend to BD et al in operation raw deal).....
    will also depend on your contacts (on a lab / production) level.... its not going to change much (not here anyway). will drive business to bigger labs as Porky mentioned - who then have monopoly and can raise prices but at first they wont....

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  14. TBLifter

TBLifter Top Contributor

don't forget the super enhanced sex drive

15. huntingground

huntingground Fookin Pencil Neck Competitor

I’ll still be a Great White Shark