• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Steroid Laws In China

The NWO wiping out roidz to make you all turn transgender by natty hormone imbalance. Bad 5hit brahs you took the bait innit?

Last edited:
As far as I know, because of this new law, the couriers in China will reject ship raw steroids, gh, peptides, SARMs.

Steroids may easier to find new raw producers but for all kind of peptides it's way difficult.

As far as I know, because of this new law, the couriers in China will reject ship raw steroids, gh, peptides, SARMs.

Steroids may easier to find new raw producers but for all kind of peptides it's way difficult.
Trying to decifer that broken English but do you think that mr raw supplier declares to the post office what is actually in it?
So, it's not 'as far you know', it's some nonsense you just made up

Stuff the peptides, just keep the real juice flowing!

Trying to decifer that broken English but do you think that mr raw supplier declares to the post office what is actually in it?
So, it's not 'as far you know', it's some nonsense you just made up

I think he declares raw powder to make trenbolone on the label but just puts it’s only worth £5 so you don’t get suckered for tax off postman pat! :)

I think he declares raw powder to make trenbolone on the label but just puts it’s only worth £5 so you don’t get suckered for tax off postman pat! :)
The dont. It's all disguised

Back