• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Steroids Vs Peptides

Hey All,

I live in Switzerland where my current understanding is that both AAS and Peptides are pretty easy to come by. You go to a doctor and they will prescribe quite a few things but you pay for it.

I am 35 and have been in and out of the gym over 15 years. I am 120kg with 30% body fat.

I am interested in really pushing my body to the next level before I turn 40, with my gym, diet and potentially drugs. I am just wondering given the fact that I can probably do either AAS or Peptides.

What should I consider?

I have never run a cycle before. I want to loose body fat and gain new muscle.

Think you should consider cardio!

Or at least use your gear money for quality food towards a good fat burning diet.

Worry about gear when your closer to where you want to be.

I would say Switzerland is actually one of the harder countries to get that stuff from.
You certainly wont be getting a willy-nilly script from doctors there lol.

Pretty sure peptides aren't available via the gp mate , they're not designed for use in humans

So failing that , 250mg testosterone a week

A legit training and diet program is what you need.
Then if you don't react very well to it, then you get hormone tests done.
Because if your training and diet is dialed in AND your hormones are normal the body will change quickly.

Back