• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Stocking Up :)

SebChopChop

Don't think I'm breaking any rules here but a well known source that I know is used by a lot on here including myself that stock mostly Inone and Nexus have got a huge sale on just for this weekend.

Fuck me should see the prices I'm like a kid in a sweet shop lol. Even grabbing things that aren't part of my cycle for later use, Mrs will kill us haha.

Been particularly impressed with the Sphinx Test Suspension, new Inone M-Tren and as always the Inone Primo goes down a right treat.

What's everyone else's plans for their summer cycle or are we easing off as it's the school holidays and we don't want to kill the kids lol?

1500mg Chiron test-e a week
12 - 20 weeks
Chiron Anadrol (100mg training days/50mg rest days)

I’m 270 atm. Plan to get as big and strong as possible now. Been on trt test only for going on 4 months so it’s time

12 - 20 weeks

I’m 270 atm. Plan to get as big and strong as possible now. Been on trt test only for going on 4 months so it’s time
Just smashing food in now too then mate and big weights? Have a weight goal in mind or don't you bother with that and just go off how you look?

Just smashing food in now too then mate and big weights? Have a weight goal in mind or don't you bother with that and just go off how you look?
I’ve been recovering from a torn Achilles for the last 12 weeks mate so I’ve just been doing what I can and keeping gear use to an absolute minimum (125mg test a week)

Now I can train squat and deadlift again I just want to get them back up in PB territory and get bigger than ever whilst I’m doing it

290’ish whilst still having visible abs is what I would like to get to. Tbh after the 3 months I’ve just had I think my body will respond great when I add some gear and up the food

I’ll have a look at this sale whilst I’m sat doing nothing too. See if there’s anything I fancy

2can did you not sack your last high test
12 - 20 weeks

thought you were hating the high test when you ran it few months ago. What’s changed your mind mate?

2can did you not sack your last high test

thought you were hating the high test when you ran it few months ago. What’s changed your mind mate?
Ran it for quite a while and then dropped to trt for almost 4 months

I’m ready to go again now

12 - 20 weeks

Chiron anadrol??? That must be quite a few years old mate!!!

Don't think I'm breaking any rules here but a well known source that I know is used by a lot on here including myself that stock mostly Inone and Nexus have got a huge sale on just for this weekend.

Fuck me should see the prices I'm like a kid in a sweet shop lol. Even grabbing things that aren't part of my cycle for later use, Mrs will kill us haha.

Been particularly impressed with the Sphinx Test Suspension, new Inone M-Tren and as always the Inone Primo goes down a right treat.

What's everyone else's plans for their summer cycle or are we easing off as it's the school holidays and we don't want to kill the kids lol?
It’s not against the rules to post pics of someone else in your avi then I assume.
Pushing any lab apart from 5star is a massive no-no though.

Yes they do…. not sure why I thought he was referring to the oral
I was indeed referring to the oral

Now I know what your gonna say as I’ve seen u say it before but you go ahead and I’ll tell u why I don’t give a fuck

Back