1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Swiss Pharma

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Tronic, Nov 3, 2021.

1. mal

mal Top Contributor

Used the sust it was quality, wish i could get more.

2. Gym boy

Gym boy

Yip, Sue was great I found the Test E to be stronger and hit me quicker, but both very good and probably the best gear I’ve ever used

mal likes this.
  3. Tronic

Tronic Full Member

Dear me are you pushing this lab or what lol! I’ll have it tested anyways so if it comes back shite I’ll be slagging you off mind lol!

4. Tronic

Tronic Full Member

Lol lol! I’ll blame you as well if it’s shite

mal likes this.
  5. Tronic

Tronic Full Member

Heway mate there is no fakes of good Uk labs. I’ve only seen 1 or 2 fake Uk labs over the years. We all get our bloods done now so they get caught out. What labs you talking about ???

6. mal

mal Top Contributor

20211104_142545.jpg
    My last amp il keep it for a special occasion, xmas maybe

Tronic likes this.
  7. Gym boy

Gym boy

Well if it’s was Swiss Remidies then ye I get on well with the lab but not pushing, but it seems you were referring to another lab perhaps, probably a misunderstanding?

Attached Files:

8. mal

mal Top Contributor

This is the stuff i had
    sustanon-swiss.jpg

Tronic likes this.
  9. Gym boy

Gym boy

10. Tronic

Tronic Full Member

That is what I have at the moment. The pic of the Swiss lab which the other lad is showing are different to yours and what I have. Swiss healthcare and Swiss remedies must be different labs maybe. Have you had your bloods taken whilst using the sust ?

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
  11. Tronic

Tronic Full Member

The last amp is a sad day.

mal likes this.
  12. Gym boy

Gym boy

Can you post your lab results over once you’ve had them would be great to see the results so we all know
    Oh and get some blood work done once your on

13. mal

mal Top Contributor

I didnt pal but i ran enpugh to know it was good, and a few in my gym all rated it the same.

14. Gym boy

Gym boy

Watch out, he’ll be slagging you off mind lol once he gets his labs results back and blame you if it’s shite!

Tronic likes this.
  15. Tronic

Tronic Full Member

Any lab that shows good results I show. I have never had under dosed gear yet from all the labs I’ve tested. They all equal to pharma grade which I use for trt and cruse. The only issues from gear I get are pip which messes me up so I’m hoping this Swiss gear will give me no pip.