Switching Up Routines For Arms

Get some blood flow restriction bands.
Strap those mother fuckers tight as possible but if your arms go numb release them a little.
Super set bicep curls with push downs using high reps until failure back and forth until pumped beyond belief.
Leave bands on for 10 minutes then take off.
Do this at the end of workouts twice per week.
This will help.

I have been doing a lot of BFR with clients and my self.
Both bands and with an actual BFR machine at a special clinic dedicated to it.
Research it if you think I am talking out of my arse haha it's actually really effective.

I was using it on my calves and had my calves up to nearly 18 inches which is awesome for me.

Strap those mother fuckers tight as possible but if your arms go numb release them a little.
Super set bicep curls with push downs using high reps until failure back and forth until pumped beyond belief.
This will help.

Research it if you think I am talking out of my arse haha it's actually really effective.

I was using it on my calves and had my calves up to nearly 18 inches which is awesome for me.
Does it work for ya cock?

Does it work for ya cock?
It may, that's how cock rings work.
They keep more blood in there.

I know your question is a joke but I was listening to a podcast on Joe Rogan and he talked to a guy that did different methods to increase penis size.
Seems stem cells work the best but I would imagine having more blood in there would do some beneficial stuff too.

It’s actually fairly interesting isn’t it Con.

They now reckon using Restriction on your quads for high rep bodyweight stuff like air squats or pistol squats or even HIIT can increase your Vo2 max further than doing the same activity without.

No so great for bodybuilding purposes but for Athletic purposes or crossfitters etc it’s a decent bit of info.
So I was put through a session with 80% occluded.
Smith squats one legged 20lb per side 30/15/15/15 reps with 30 seconds break.
Seated single leg curl 30lb same rep scheme
I barely could walk I was totally destroyed and sore for a week.

It’s actually fairly interesting isn’t it Con.

They now reckon using Restriction on your quads for high rep bodyweight stuff like air squats or pistol squats or even HIIT can increase your Vo2 max further than doing the same activity without.

No so great for bodybuilding purposes but for Athletic purposes or crossfitters etc it’s a decent bit of info.
aha...so big boy...you agree bodyweight stuff is good...high rep leg training has always been good. even platz did high rep squats

Didn’t say that did I.

I said it can increase your vo2 max for athletic purposes in conjunction with BFR.

Wouldn’t use it if I was going for hypertrophy personally but thats not really an aim of mine anymore, I’ve no interesting in adding more size. i do a lot of high rep work nowadays for function, performance and athletic purposes but I’m not a bodybuilder Don.
well that´s a good goal. was out this morning & went into a furniture store... this Turk walks past like he´s got the so called barrels under his arms. do they know how dumb they look...lol. was all chest & pumped up arms. mobility & fitness is more important to me now.

This will help.

sounds painful..lol. heard of it but never tried it.

arms always a huge weak point for me being tall. now probably my strongest feature

Heavy compounds are what brought mine up (triceps at least).. have a separate arm day. focus on getting as strong as possible on - triceps: CGBP, dead stop EZ skulls, weighted dips. biceps: EZ curls, DB hammer curls, preacher curls. all in the 6-12 rep range as heavy as possible

I add lighter 'pump' stuff at the end of a push & pull session. I train arms separately every 2 weeks, purely because the way my training is set now with being a single parent

something to work with though. don't spent too much time fucking about with tiny weights pumping up. get as strong as fucking possible

Used to use option A from OP's post. Now tend to not train arms often on PPL, but tend to use higher reps (15-20) when I do on occasion to get a good pump but avoid irritating injury.

Separate arm day every week is what worked for me.

3 exercises each for bis and tris with a rep range of 10 to 15. Last exercise on each muscle is worked to failure.

Back