1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

T3 Question

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by FlasK, Jul 12, 2020.

1. FlasK

FlasK

I’ve heard that T3 in higher doses can make you go catabolic. I’m currently doing 3x25mcg stacked with Clen, Tren, Var as well as Test TRT dose. What’s the upper scale of the most you can use without being catabolic with or without the other compounds that I’m running.

Thank you in advance!

2. noel

noel Moderator

Yep t3 in any dose can be. It doesn’t discriminate between fat and muscle. Why are you using. What are your natural levels.

3. huntingground

huntingground One Hundred Percenter Competitor

Impossible to answer as it is individual.

Sjundea likes this.