Taking Matters Into Your Own Hands?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by RS, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Prodiver

Prodiver Top Contributor

2. zack

zack TM's resident millionaire entrepreneur. Top Contributor

Read back my posts mate I've already gave my comment on sharia law in the Muslim countries and in the uk

3. Prodiver

Prodiver Top Contributor

Tell us here again the answers to my last questions.

4. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science Top Contributor

None. This thread went off an a wild tangent long ago. The title is no longer relevant to the discussion.

It's become a thread for people with their heads up their arses, blinded by their own hypocrisy to bash Islam as a religion..... While simultaneously looking at the conduct of their own countrymen with rose tinted specs.

Tbh I'm done arguing about it but it's just fucking retarded. Any muggy twat who brands Muslims or Islam as dangerous carte blanch Is a moron.....

To anyone that might concern.....

What am I asking you?

image.jpg

Go and speak to some, visit a mosque and ask yourself. Spend some time in the Muslim community. Then perhaps take a good hard look at the world today and tell me who the aggressors are? Turn off your TV, put down the paper and just look at the facts from an independent standpoint,It's not your average Muslims that's for sure. They aren't the threat.

It's our fucking scumbag governments. The Islam issue is distraction tactics. As with most of today's media.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
    zack likes this.
  5. Afghan

Afghan Top Contributor

Interesting thread, ill be adding to it later on.

doink likes this.
  6. zack

zack TM's resident millionaire entrepreneur. Top Contributor

In response to what I've already written pat

Everybody has the right to be offended just as everyone has the right to freedom of speech

I have no issue with anyone questioning , scrutinising - even condeming my religion /way of life or even the shoes I wear

I respect everyone's views as a whole and I think everyone has the right to share their view without return criticism or aggravation and truly believe everyone has a right to express their view regardless of whom it offends, but I also hold to the fact that everyone still has the right to be offended regardless , how they act upon that is a different story all together

Sharia law in the middle east has been the law of the country for 1400 years , it's their law in their country , I honestly couldn't give a fuck , what they do there is their god given right to run their country how they see fit ,
    If anybody doesn't like it don't go there simple ! I love holding my wife's hand in public and holding here hand as we walk , I wouldn't do it in a country where it's views as wrong , so I wouldn't visit said country

Do I believe sharia law should be Implemented in the UK ? Fuck no , part os Islam is to respect the laws of the land you live , I love being British and I live by British law , if I wanted to live under sharia law I'd move to a Muslim country , majority of Muslims will tell you the same thing.

Anyone who wants to bring sharia law to any country where it's not already in use is more then likely crazy ,

Islam is fully tolerant when practiced properly ,

I live by example tho , My door is always open to people of religious / non religious views I'll sit down and eat and invite into my home anybody whom I respect as an individual regardless of gender race or religion

I certainly don't feel like I need to defend my religion as I hope my character and personality in day to day life projects that to everyone who I may cross

Inb4 personality is a cunt lol

Maccer, Afghan and doink like this.
  7. Adverse

Adverse Full Member

Quick question for @Prodiver (or Pat I believe?).

Are there any historical examples of multicultural societies (with 'equal' rights) ever working for a sustainable amount of time?

Working = living in relative peace.

8. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science Top Contributor

The UK?

Prodiver likes this.
  9. Adverse

Adverse Full Member

Far from it imo.

Edit: Best add to this post. I believe the UK's multicultural society is failing at a rapid rate. As previously mentioned, there will be civil war within the UK and I imagine this will be between different cultures. I was looking for other examples throughout history.

10. Prodiver

Prodiver Top Contributor

You sound rather confused.

No-one has any right not to be offended. To imagine such a right can exist is foolish and dangerous.

Though you must defend everyone's right to hold differing views, as you do, you should not "respect everyone's views as a whole": many views, like killing men for homosexuality and stoning to death adulterous women are not respectable in any way.

The Nazis in Germany passed laws lawfully which led to the killing of millions. The rest of the world did not stand by and say it's their country and it's up to them. Barbaric laws are never a God-given right. We must denounce inhumane practices everywhere. I'm shocked that you couldn't give a fuck.

Islam is overwhelmingly not a tolerant religion when practised strictly. To say so is just plain contrary to the facts.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
    CS86 and esinar like this.
  11. Prodiver

Prodiver Top Contributor

It depends what you're thinking by "multicultural".

Britain has for centuries been ethnically diverse, and very successfully so, but until fairly recently not multicultural in the recent uncritical all-things-to-all-men sense.

This sort of muliculturalism is now dead - denounced by no less than Trevor Phillips the racial equality commission guy.

Britain\s success is that it traditionally had extremely well developed national customs, including wide toleration, which have proved very attractive to immigrants - and still are!

Maccer and Adverse like this.
  12. Prodiver

Prodiver Top Contributor

Watch my second video, @doink.

13. Adverse

Adverse Full Member

Very very true. The more foreign cultures are promoted, and our national cultures are dumbed down or culled altogether; the greater the divide will become.

14. Lindemann

Lindemann Moderator Moderator

Give your local Imam a call and head to the mosque for a chat. I've been fortunate enough to do this and it was very eye opening. Very welcoming and interesting with lots to discuss openly.

I'd recommend everyone to do this rather than go by opinions on the internet and from the media. Not just in relation to Islam but to any topic. If you want to get a complete picture - go and speak to someone living it.

Re: ISIS. These guys are psychopaths who have twisted their religion. Re: not being a threat to the UK (extremsists, not Islam)- they certainly are a very big threat and we can thank our secuirty services for the tremendous work they are currently doing to keep us safe. Let's not forget - it isn't just ISIS - al Qaeda carried our Charlie Hebdoe attacks. Boko Haram. Al shabab. They're all nutcases intent on killing innocents.

Jamie555, Maccer, zack and 2 others like this.
  15. Prodiver

Prodiver Top Contributor

Watch my 2nd video above and all the subsequent parts.

When speaking to Imams, don't forget to challenge their precepts, and find out what they really mean, and if they would support Sharia law and middle eastern -type punishments here.