1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Taylormade Pharma Hyge / Lilly Experience

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by ano_tm, Aug 2, 2017.

1. ano_tm

ano_tm

Hello guys,

do you have experience with the HGH vom TM Pharma?
    A friend of mine told me the store and send without cooling, so if the stuff is in their warehouse for 2 months without refrigeration it should be useless?

Thanks in advance.

2. noel

noel Moderator

TM don't make HGH

hows does your friend know exactly how they store it?

HGH doesn't like big temperature swings and any decent source will keep it refridgerated - however it doesn't just turn to shit outside the friddge... the longer out the more change of degredation but its minimal if for a few days - else everyone buying their HGH would be fucked....

if his warehouse is cold/cool it will be ok - I mean its impossible to say without actually testing it as to just how 'ok' . if its 30 degrees in the warehouse it will get damaged fairly quickly...

3. ano_tm

ano_tm

He just asked for the cooling of the package and got answered that it's not necessary too refridgerate it till it's mixed (doesn't matter which hg).

4. noel

noel Moderator

so he asked his source and got told they keep them all in the warehouse for months?

youll get told by the pharma companies to store in a fridge
    when you buy from a pharmacy its always stored in a fridge - here you are also given ice due to temperatures - to take it home

Novo Nordisk will tell you to store their GH in a fridge BEFORE use and they offer guidelines that its ok at room temperature for up to 3 weeks or a month in the fridge once mixed

others will say ONLY store in a fridge when mixed.

so yes it does matter as different companies say different things as to how to best use
    I would always keep in fridge (mixed or unmixed) and have as little time as possible outside for obvious reasons - pharma companies say fridge as its a stable or at least rangebound temperature - this has been tested and found to guarantee next to no deterioration of the product. As room or warehouse can be any temperature or have big fluctuations it would be impossible to guarantee

if your source tells you they keep it in a warehouse for ages id find a new source as clearly they don't give a shit - very simply as mass refrigeration costs money..........equals less for mr source. A warehouse doesn't tell you much - it could be 100 degrees and therefore fuck it or it could be climate controlled - you have no idea .......so why risk it on something that's expensive??

PR3SSUR3 and Sciatic like this.
  5. ano_tm

ano_tm

I understand.
    So no one has experience with the tm gh?

6. noel

noel Moderator

did you not read my answer?

Gav, smurphy and GM-20 like this.