1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Tbol Experiences

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Yogi_412, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Yogi_412

Yogi_412 Full Member

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Have been doing some research on this compound and seems like the next option to add into a bulk in a couple months. From the research I’ve put together seems like it will help stay tight and keep some excess water retention to a minimum as well.

To add my plan is to run a low dosage of test, moderate dose of npp, and high dose of equipoise. Tbol would be added into the beginning and also maybe pick back up in the ass end of the cycle.

Just looking for more insight and personal experiences with the compound, changes you’ve noticed over the weeks while using it, strength, dryness...etc.

2. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Tbol is fantastic however you must remember you won't see blow up water gain like dbol. I've seen so many times people say it's a shit dbol etc and that's because they don't understsnd it. It was originally invented by German Olympic team for their athletes to gain strength speed whilst staying in weight class hence you may only gain several pounds. However that gain will be all mass no water.
    There is also notion that tbol even small dose like 10mg has an effect on shbg so makes test more effective. I used it several times in the past and found it awesome. Like a lot of orals it can be harsh on lipids though

3. Yogi_412

Yogi_412 Full Member

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Thanks man. My goal is to avoid the water retention. I’d rather gain 5 solid pounds than 20 and 15 of them being shit. Ya know. Goal of using the tbol is to just assist with strength, stay tight, keep water to a minimum which should be fine with proper nutrition.

RickJsy likes this.
  4. RickJsy

RickJsy Crippled fat guy Top Contributor

What I got as tbol on my one attempt at trying it (a long time ago now) had the distinctive sweet taste of dbol and made me retain water, so I’d guess the ugl oral roulette wheel dealt me a pot of mislabled anabol for my sins that day.

Cyber, I think the lab was.

zack, Mr mac, Fatbrah and 1 other person like this.
  5. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science

Prefer var but tbol is alright. I had a good run on just 20mg pre workout. Prefer to low dose orals pre workout on my training days rather than running them at a set dose or daily as you avoid the side effects, appetite suppression etc.

huntingground and Yogi_412 like this.
  6. Yogi_412

Yogi_412 Full Member

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Just did exactly what you explained recently with Superdrol. Didn’t really have any negative sides from it whatsoever other than some lethargy. Still got good strength and some aggression even with just pre workout use on training days.

doink and RickJsy like this.
  7. JANIKvonD

JANIKvonD JandirTheJandirHandler Top Contributor

I thought you were natty ya cunt lol?

Sjundea, Mr mac and huntingground like this.
  8. JANIKvonD

I ran it for first time in my pre holiday blast.. was good! hard to tell what was doing what when your on 2gram of various gear though :lol: it didn't kill my appetite like most orals.. will use again

9. JANIKvonD

actually no I wont.. forgot im coming off gear completely :lol:

zack, Yogi_412, huntingground and 6 others like this.
  10. Mr mac

Training Log:
    Click Here
    For the last 10 odd years yes but from late 90s to about 07 I used a lot on off.

zack likes this.
  11. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science

Must have been bunk bruh

Sjundea, zack and Mr mac like this.
  12. Mr mac

Training Log:
    Click Here
    The boxes said solpadeine. It sounded anabolic and German so assumed it was gtg

zack and doink like this.
  13. Leviathan

Leviathan Competitor

One of the compounds im yet to try, always been curious about it though

Yogi_412 likes this.
  14. Yogi_412

Yogi_412 Full Member

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Likewise man. Trying to see what others have experienced. From what I’ve found so far seems like what you do yield from the compound is decent strength and the rest are fairly “dry” gains. Which I’d rather gain 5 solid lbs over x amount of weeks than 15 shit lbs.

15. Hilly

Hilly Nutritionist and Sports Therapist Moderator

Im a big fan. Only oral I really recommend for most during offseason now in general

Yogi_412 likes this.