Terra's Charity Transformation - Tubby To Terminatrix

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Terra, May 2, 2014.

1. gemc1981

gemc1981 Competitor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Have u not seen snatch? ? ? ? ?

*edit to add - the film Snatch.... not a ladies va jay jay

Posted using TMuscle App

2. Terra

Terra Full Member

Nope. I may have to though! You seen Brain Dead? Now that's a quotable film :D

3. LittleLiam

LittleLiam Competitor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Hi - bcaas, glutamine and radox - best things for Doms for me.

Terra likes this.
  4. plod

plod Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    I find the more you use the roller, the less it hurts, so just do it regularly
    Example, I couldn't do the IT bands more than 4 times, but now regularly do 15 at a time

Terra and HLSXN like this.
  5. Terra

Terra Full Member

I just got told I have lost too much weight by a shop keeper - chubby chaser! :lol:

There goes all my free stuff then, not that I mind :D

Off to the Doctors at 11am, going to have an arguement about the inadequate dose of Levothyroxine I'm on. I have to take at least double the stated amount to feel normal, doubt the arrogant tosser will listen but it's worth a shot. Found a site I can buy it from so may have to resort to that.

gemc1981 and Little Simon like this.
  6. Beklet

Beklet Professional Procrastinator Top Contributor

Back from holiday...just catching up..... :D

Terra likes this.
  7. Terra

Terra Full Member

You haven't missed much, except my sunbed fail http://www.tmuscle.co.uk/threads/i-spent-too-long-on-the-sunbed.20753/#post-569188 :lol:

I couldn't go out on Saturday (Birthday) due to the pain, just as well really as a few knobs decided to burn the Italian flag on the high street and act like twunts. Last time Italy won a group of utter pricks decided to attack anyone who looked Italian. Glad the horn honking was more subdued this time though, it makes me dread Italy winning:D

How was your holiday, go anywhere nice?

HLSXN likes this.
  8. Terra

Terra Full Member

Not been posting a lot as I'm stressed due to financial issues, must admit to slacking off a bit too! :thumbdown:

I saw yesterday that @Simon has posted all the before photos so got my arse in gear and cleaned up diet/ did monster cardio session. Time to push myself harder as weight loss did start slowing down, of course slacking off hasn't helped with that :angry:

9. plod

plod Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    I find going the gym one of the few times I forget about my money problems (on short time, and still waiting to get paid - 3 weeks late)
    I tend to concentrate on the weights and not my problems, plus the release of endorphins is always good :thumbs:
    Although I do wonder if i'd be doing a lot better without the stress :think: sure would help with the fat loss i'm sure not having it

Glad you're back on it :thumb:

Terra likes this.
  10. scott64

scott64 Master of Smilies! Top Contributor

money worries and stress get to us all @Terra just try to put it all behind you and get back on track again;) we are all behind you mate :lift:

Floydy and Terra like this.
  11. Terra

Terra Full Member

@plod and @scott64 Thanks for the support guys, back at it now. I have awful DOMS and am eating boring food again! :lift:

Time for a weight update, I took this photo this morning. Will try to drop another 10-15lbs before the end of the competition :cardio:

Today
    WP_20140622_024.jpg

Start (on page 2)
    WP_20140502_020.jpg

Don't think I'll be posting anymore photos until the end, it will give me a chance to drop some fat from my legs as they look nearly the same! :angry:

I will do a quick back comparison, first pic is on page 1 and the second was taken last week after being burned by sunbed. Any advice welcome :)

Back 1.JPG
    Sun Burn 1.JPG

RS, TinyTim and Little Simon like this.
  12. Terra

Terra Full Member

Dropped 2 pounds exactly since Monday, could have done a bit better. Had a giant bowl of pasta on Thursday and cheese on toast yesterday :angry:

My nexplanon ran out a month early. I had forgotten the curse of being female and how shitty it feels, 3 years without was truely a blessing. Best get it sorted because I don't want to be a temperamental, greedy bitch next month. Sorry to all male readers :D

WP_20140624_023.jpg

Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
    Little Simon likes this.
  13. Terra

Terra Full Member

I just walked past Bedford Corn Exchange and saw loads of ripped, mahogany coloured people. Think I'm going to grab a friend and watch the show :)

Little Simon likes this.
  14. Terra

Terra Full Member

Really gonna knuckle down for the last few weeks of the competition, feeling really motivated! I have a second date next weekend with an ex - stripper, that certainly helps! :thumbs:

gemc1981 and Little Simon like this.
  15. gemc1981

gemc1981 Competitor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    I was at that show! Wish id known I could have met n said hi!

And as for stripper - pics or it never happened..... :D

Posted using TMuscle App

Terra likes this.