Terra's Charity Transformation - Tubby To Terminatrix

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Terra, May 2, 2014.

1. Terra

Terra Full Member

I didn't go in the end, by the time my friend got dolled up the show was nearly over, ended up in the pub :rolleyes:

Is there a tmuscle get together planned for this year? I'll show up and be socially awkward but eager to meet you :D

He's an ex - stripper, it was at least 15 years ago judging by the dodgy 90's over gelled hair in the pics he showed me. Yes, I'll admit it.....I have a thing for attractive men 10 or more years older than me. I have never met a bloke in his 20's who is as hot as Arnold or Dolph are now! There are no semi-naked pics on his facebook either.....I double checked! I have only met him twice, too soon to ask for his personal photos to share with people he doesn't know on a bodybuilding website :lol:

I can always PM you a recent photo though :thumbs:

gemc1981 likes this.

2. gemc1981

gemc1981 Competitor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    I did mention to @Greyphantom when we were at MT show that we ought to arrange another meet. Could either be at Monster or one of the later shows?

Ha ha nothing wrong with older men ;)

Yeah I guess it is a little soon.... but then u don't have to tell him ha ha ha!!!

Posted using TMuscle App

Terra likes this.
  3. Terra

Terra Full Member

Whenever there is a meeting I'll show up :) x

Glad you like the photos, I'm making that man mine! :lol:

4. gemc1981

gemc1981 Competitor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Good girl :)

Ill sort something out soon then, leave it with me x

Posted using TMuscle App

Terra likes this.
  5. Terra

Terra Full Member

There's a wood pigeon flying around my flat, bloody cats! :angry:

Little Simon and gemc1981 like this.
  6. Terra

Terra Full Member

It has loads of feathers missing from its back but can fly, I'm going to get it outside.......poor thing! :sad:

pidge.JPG

gemc1981 likes this.
  7. Terra

Terra Full Member

Trying to gently shoo it to a window but it's flying into walls and crapping everywhere, the cats are crying in the bedroom because I stole their new toy!

It's a madhouse in here! :lol:

8. gemc1981

gemc1981 Competitor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Can you not chuck a towel over it?

Posted using TMuscle App

Terra likes this.
  9. Terra

Terra Full Member

It finally flew out of the window, the cats are now searching the entire flat......they won't find what they are looking for :thumbs:

Bob was the perpetrator......

WP_20140603_012.jpg

gemc1981 and Little Simon like this.
  10. Terra

Terra Full Member

Ex-stripper has managed to annoy me already, a houseplant could make more interesting conversation.......and would probably have better manners :D

I'll be giving him the "it's just not working out" conversation on Saturday. Shame because his backside looks amazing and he has really broad shoulders......himbo :lol:

Bob brought in a blackbird this morning, so they are both getting collars with bells on. Sick of having terrified birds flying into my walls and crapping over everything. I'm pretty sure they die from infection even if they can still fly :sad:

11. HLSXN

HLSXN The King Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Looks as though you are progressing well, shape starting to form highlighting your last and delts.

Terra likes this.
  12. Terra

Terra Full Member

Bedbound for over a week with what I think was the flu, is it even possible to get the flu in summer?!?! Only had the flu once when I was 15 but this seemed to last longer....been hacking up great globules of lung butter and unable to lie on my back without feeling like I was drowning in the stuff! Not been well enough to go to doctors so no idea what the hell it is!!!

I have been without my mood stabiliser, antidepressant and levothyroxine since the 11th as too unwell to collect it, friends/family useless as fucking usual.....busy of course. More like can't be bothered if they aren't getting something out of it. Best mate who would have actually helped is in Australia so I have had to almost crawl to the shop to buy cat food, all while extremely ill and suffering withdrawal symptoms from meds! Swear I could kill someone at the moment, if I was capable! :angry:

Rant over for now :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

TinyTim likes this.
  13. HLSXN

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Better getting it out there all the same. Hope you get better soon will check in tommorow :)

Terra likes this.
  14. Terra

Terra Full Member

Cheers dude, I was doing some serious slacking before I got ill and now my progress has halted and reversed....not even enough time to make up for it now :lol:

I guess I'm going to look like an idiot when final pic day comes, nobody to blame but myself though! :D

15. HLSXN

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Still here, nothing to lose though still in a better place now than before - next time you'll know how hard aspects are and how to deal with them :)

Terra likes this.