1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Test 400 And Tren A.

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by trajadee, Aug 2, 2018.

1. trajadee

trajadee

Quick question I'm new at injections and my first cycle was just test 400. I now ordered test 400 and ten A. What's the best way to inject? Could i go 2ml of test and 1ml of test A in the same day 1× per week or?.....

2. noel

noel Top Contributor

im guessing the test is a blend or long acting so you would have been better to match it with Tren E.... otherwise youll need to jab your tren a few times a week to keep it stable-ish....

short esters like ace or prop will be EOD or maybe mon wed thu...... long ester once a week or maybe twice

3. trajadee

trajadee

Thank you for reply so what would be the best way to break it down? How many ml each shot cause today i did 2ml of the test and 1 ml tren. Just need to know the best way to stack it ml wise per week of each.

4. noel

noel Top Contributor

well how much are you wanting to use per week?

5. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

800 test for second cycle?
    How much of each have you got?

6. huntingground

huntingground Pencillus Maximus Competitor

Buy some Tren E (usually 200mg/ml or similar).

Jab 1ml of Test E and 1ml of Tren E once per week (same barrel).

Job done.

7. pooley1810

pooley1810 Top Contributor

From your 2 posts I’m guessing you have absolutely no idea what you’re doing and no idea what you’re actually putting in your body
    You’ve just been told to use 2ml of test and 1ml of tren, probably by the person who sold it to you.
    And yet you ask for advice AFTER injecting
    How much test 400 did you use in your first cycle? Did you use an AI or pct afterwards?
    What was the outcome from your last cycle?
    I’ll make this easy for you to understand
    Test 400 means there is 400mg of testosterone per 1ml of solution - you’ve just injected 800mg of test which is a highish weekly dose for a beginner. Can be used once per week
    Tren A is (likely) 100mg trenbolone acetate per 1ml. Probably the most potent steroid and not really advisable for a beginner. Needs to be injected every other day
    I’d say you have 2 options if you’re gonna carry on using
    1-the most sensible option, ditch the tren and carry on using 2ml of test weekly for 12 weeks
    2-carry on with what you’ve got but you’ll need to use 1ml of tren A eod, you can do 1 shot of 2ml test weekly or add 1/2ml to your tren shot
    You really need to research aromatise inhibiters if you haven’t already

Reacher, noel and huntingground like this.
  8. noel

noel Top Contributor

said what I was think but was in polite mode

anyone who asks how many ML a week...........

Robbie likes this.
  9. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

Thats how people talk in gyms mate
    Its hardly a crime for him to ask is it
    Thats how hes obviously been tought

90 % my mates who dont use forums just talk in mls

Reacher, zack and pooley1810 like this.
  10. noel

noel Top Contributor

I mean in general when asking what to cycle...as clearly it depends on how much PER ML the gear is. And also OP didn't say how much he wanted to use...just how many ML should he use?

11. pooley1810

pooley1810 Top Contributor

Mine too
    But most don’t actually know what’s in those mls

12. noel

noel Top Contributor

how many notes should I use when paying for my shopping....

of course its TM so everyone use 50s but to non TM members using 10 x fivers of 10 x 20s results in very different outcomes to your wallet

Reacher, Robbie, Wilf72 and 2 others like this.
  13. Fatbrah

Na thats me point but i dnt think its right to ave a go at him for it either

14. Fatbrah

Dunno u cud probs name drop one the many bodybuilders u know personally n get it next to nothing

zack likes this.
  15. noel

noel Top Contributor

like knowing a competitive BB is going to help in the supermarket..

anyway back to the topic...

as I kindly asked him before what was he wanting to use per week... because of course it varies on what dose he is hoping to use...he never said I want to use 1g of test and 300mg of tren or whatever, or any cycle history

Reacher likes this.