• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Test 400, Tren Ent 200, E.q

Yes if your training properly

3-5 times a week. Hit all bodypart 1-2 times per week

Rest, eat decent and grow

Ok, thank you, and dog you think with my stack I can get to a good size with all diet and training in plan, I want to look like mike Thurston or Matt does fitness body shape, it's a end goal...

What of you start a cutting cycle with no bulk cycle, would that just put on lean muscel mass with no bloat?

Thank you

What of you start a cutting cycle with no bulk cycle, would that just put on lean muscel mass with no bloat?

Thank you
That makes no sense at all, calories determine "cutting or bulking" cycles, not gear

Is this the ginger kid that wanted to start smashing PED's yet had no idea how to train or eat? He too wanted a body matching those two..

Back