Test E And Tbol Cycle

Discussion in 'Anonymous' started by Adamski, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Adamski

Adamski

just wondering any you boys ran a test and tbol cycle and what gains you got from it

d.woody likes this.

2. doink

doink Biggest Wrists in the World Top Contributor

I got all da gainz bruh

d.woody and noel like this.
  3. Adamski

Adamski

so good gains then pal did you get good strength increase onit

4. noel

noel Top Contributor

diet and training will determine those #gainz

if your gear is real it will help.....

but what exactly are you asking?

do test and tbol work? yes... how effective? depends on many things...dose, training and diet (calorie surplus or deficit) etc etc etc

5. Adamski

Adamski

diet is on point and also training understand there's no wonder cycle but just wondering will there be a great deal of strength increase while in the cycle and what to expect on it read people making 20lb in gainz.
    thanks for reply

6. noel

noel Top Contributor

well I am not trying to be a c*nt here but gains are down to a combination of things.
    I am assuming your in calorie surplus? as diet on point can mean a number of things (my wifes diet is "on point" but shes dropping size by the day (on purpose) my diet is on point and my weights staying still at the moment - another user on heres diet is "on point" and hes gaining size by the day ...LOL - you get what I mean
    it will then depend on your dose... as - for example - gains from 250mg Test E and 30mg of TBOL are vastly different to 2g of Test E and 100mg Tbol a day...
    do they both work - yes...if they are real and the environment is there to support growth via rest/food/training and how you respond to gear / genetics

not quite the "yeah bro 15lb of beef coming your way" answer you may be wanting...

tbol is a nice steroid IMO...bit of strength , developed for athletes so doesn't fuck your cardio etc, no pains like winny....

test e obviously works

of course cain the Big Macs and sodium and the scale can move fast and make 20lb of gains in a couple of weeks

the more info you provide about the other bits enables people to give better opinions

I mean off season yeah if dose is good that a decent enough cycle

d.woody likes this.
  7. Adamski

Adamski

nah your not been a cunt Nate I asked for the advise and appreciate having your input I'm hitting all my macros and 100% clean eating will be running 1ml of test and 20mg of tbol, not expecting to just take and suddenly gain lol I totally understand it's a few elements but in the position I am in now is tHat my training is on form and diet in line aswell so was just really wondering will I get strength increase on the course that is noticable , as for the tbol was just wondering if what I do gain while running will I lose it after cycle and pct

8. noel

noel Top Contributor

1ml is 300mg ?

is this your first cycle?

assuming its one of your first then yes...
    if all else in place it should benefit you yes... diet and training will determine what you keep - gains from this cycle should be pretty keepable... all things being in place

9. Adamski

Adamski

250 I'm sure bud, Swiss pharma or should I run 2ml yeah first cycle have been very apprehensive to yous but feel like im stuck at my training point atm, cheers for advice mate appreciated for takin the time out

10. doink

doink Biggest Wrists in the World Top Contributor

I'd go two for sure mate.

Eat like a horse on cycle as much clean food as you can swallow, train heavy and often as recovery allows and you'll maximise your productivity on cycle.

d.woody likes this.
  11. Adamski

Adamski

cheers buddy yeah will go for 2ml I think

12. Adamski

Adamski

20mg of tbol daily you think that will be alright ?

13. noel

noel Top Contributor

to be honest 20mg is pretty light...how much do you weigh? Id double that to 40-50mg ....

14. Adamski

Adamski

im just under 12 stone , 5ft 7, pretty lean atm . yeah so you think 40mg then bro

d.woody likes this.
  15. noel

noel Top Contributor

tbol isn't that strong and whilst I agree with cycle sensibly and increase doses over time you also need to make them worthwhile... as Doink said make it 2ml that's 500mg of test and some tbol 40-50mg per day and your off and running... train hard, eat good food...and milk everything you can from it...