1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Test Prop & Tren Ace

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by lucaslfc, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Hilly

Hilly Nutritionist and Sports Therapist Moderator

I’m 6 weeks from a show

noel and lucaslfc like this.

2. lucaslfc

lucaslfc Full Member

would just like to say thanks so far fellas for the help. since stopped using that bunk AI, am jumped on pharma adex i dont seem to have any issues from the nip now,fank fook. still gona run nolva till cycle over an stick with adex.

will keep this updated anyways, thanks :)

3. Federer

Federer Full Member

Hi! If i can give you an advice, i don't take caber or aromasine for the moment. 50mg test p et 100mg tren a Eod is not big dosage. Wait 2 weeks and check your e2 and prolactin. If it's necessary take it. The risk with aro and caber in this combo is you crashed your shbg. I have in the past had this problem... maybe it's me!