• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Test Prop & Tren Ace

I'd use 0.5 eod due to the half life of adex.

with 1mg twice a week your levels would be up and down. I went to clinic when I had high estrogen also mine was actually 800. adex didn't help much even at 1mg ED.

aromasin did work but start with adex and see how you go first

I'd use 0.5 eod due to the half life of adex.

with 1mg twice a week your levels would be up and down. I went to clinic when I had high estrogen also mine was actually 800. adex didn't help much even at 1mg ED.

aromasin did work but start with adex and see how you go first

I’ve lowered my test n upping to 1mg daily.

This should see me drop from 205 down into a better range.

I can’t go any lower as if I dry out it hurts torn pec etc.

Then 2 weeks out letro comes in

As the guys have said, use some decent adex and you should be ok.
Your results would indicate your gear is what it should be but I reckon you aromasin isn’t actually anything

0.5mg daily didn’t bring mine down with a free test level close to his.

I’m going to 1mg daily
Hey hilly thanks for stoppin by. You would go with 1mg adex ED?

Av never ran in to issues before so never needed do me bloods if am honest.

What levels are standout? E2 an free test?

Just wana get make the needed adjustmnts so can get bak to enjoyin the rest of cycle on me mind to much lol

I can grab pharma aromasin monday if that would be better for the situation? Givin it being a suicide AI an better than adex?

well that's the problem you get told different usage by different clinics etc just going off what I was told

OP I'd defiantly use adex first as aromasin is stronger

Stronger in what way?
People actually favour aromasin over adex as it’s easier on lipids. The problem with it is it tends to be more expensive and more difficult to source good quality, as proven by OP

Do that then mate, it’s largely irrelevant. Just stick one of them in ASAP and it’ll achieve the goal.
If its irrelevant then feck it will stick to the adex since its there already an it pharma,saves me couple quid to lol.
What you think on the adex doasge then doink fella? 1mg eod? Or wud ed be overkill.

Used this in past at 0.5mg but situation little different his time round.

Stronger in what way?
People actually favour aromasin over adex as it’s easier on lipids. The problem with it is it tends to be more expensive and more difficult to source good quality, as proven by OP

Stronger as in if he uses too much it'll crash his estrogen and take longer to get back as it's
a suicide Ai and from what I've read on anabolic.org it reduces estrogen by 70-80% from 25mg dosing daily if I remember right.

yeah he could do the same with adex but it's
less likely

I prefer aromasin myself but only use pharma grade for the exact reasons you stated.

I was going to buy dimensions but for the sake of getting 20 tabs extra it' not worth the risk imo

Hey hilly thanks for stoppin by. You would go with 1mg adex ED?

Av never ran in to issues before so never needed do me bloods if am honest.

What levels are standout? E2 an free test?

Just wana get make the needed adjustmnts so can get bak to enjoyin the rest of cycle on me mind to much lol

The test n Estro are like mine in bloods I had done couple weeks ago n I was on 0.5mg arimidex daily

So I have lowered my test dose n dropped NPP out

Upped arimidex to to 1mg daily.

The test n Estro are like mine in bloods I had done couple weeks ago n I was on 0.5mg arimidex daily

So I have lowered my test dose n dropped NPP out

Upped arimidex to to 1mg daily.
How come you decided drop the NPP mate?

would just like to say thanks so far fellas for the help. since stopped using that bunk AI, am jumped on pharma adex i dont seem to have any issues from the nip now,fank fook. still gona run nolva till cycle over an stick with adex.

will keep this updated anyways, thanks :)

Hi! If i can give you an advice, i don't take caber or aromasine for the moment. 50mg test p et 100mg tren a Eod is not big dosage. Wait 2 weeks and check your e2 and prolactin. If it's necessary take it. The risk with aro and caber in this combo is you crashed your shbg. I have in the past had this problem... maybe it's me!

Back