1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Test/tbol Vs Test/var

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Volta, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Ken used 150mg a day in some shics. Hmmm...

But in all seriousness, I do love var. I've never used tbol, so can't compare, but for me var gives so little sides and a lot of strength.

GhostOf2Can and Penguin'sreturn like this.
  2. godsgifttoearth

godsgifttoearth Full Member

Think he loves all the roids to be fair. Id guess, judging by his colour at comps, that drol is his fave tho.

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  3. Penguin'sreturn

Penguin'sreturn Full Member

Hahaha that made me piss

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  4. Penguin'sreturn

You really are full of pseudo-science mate.

Have you any real world experience of using either?

Tbol is the only PED ever manufactured for performance purposes, no medical rationale behind it.

Given both compounds are at the same dose, 100-150mg p/d, both are from legit labs and said user knows what the fuck he is doing then Tbol pisses all over Var.

I know, I've used both.

Stop the textbook crap and actually try it for yourself sometime.

Legit Tbol DOES NOT dump a load of water into the muscle.

Reacher and pooley1810 like this.
  5. godsgifttoearth

I dont want to be that person but you're misusing the phrase "pseudo-science".

Pseudoscience includes beliefs, theories, or practices that have been or are considered scientific, but have no basis in scientific fact.

Everything bar the water comment is backed by actual observational science. The water comment wasn't aimed at tbol but more towards other glycogen heavy compounds that people rave about but you lose 90% once you're off it.

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/84/8/2705/2864236
    Short-Term Oxandrolone Administration Stimulates Net Muscle Protein Synthesis in Young Men

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2439524/
    Pharmacology of anabolic steroids

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0039128X04000510
    Oxandrolone blocks glucocorticoid signaling in an androgen receptor-dependent manner

6. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

Awesome info. Great font size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued knowledge with any new copy and pastes. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how many freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight copy and pastes you can get. Thanks for the information

JusJamin, Greedy Ben, mal and 5 others like this.
  7. Penguin'sreturn

Only fair comment made is the description you gave on pseudo-science.

Every other post you waffle on is bullshit you've plucked from textbooks and have no real world experience yourself, which BTW counts for a lot.

I could read a book on how to perform brain surgery, does that qualify me to then give advice on it?

You admitted before to @G-G that you're just a fat guy too embarrased to put a pic up. You compared yourself to a shorter Eddie Hall and got rightly mocked.

You're in no positon to give advice on gear by chucking studies up. You're clueless as real world experience counts for a lot.

Ausbuilt got savaged for the studies he pulled out yet his only saving grace was that he actually looked like he trained and had indeed taken the compounds he spoke about, even though many disagreed with him.

You're all style no substance. Counts for shit so stop trying to act more intelligent on a board with experienced users who have done their research AND have actually taken the PEDs they talk about.

8. godsgifttoearth

ok, so i've taken tbol, was the only oral i used when i first started off as i was shit scared of gyno and it was always hyped up to be dbol without the bloat.

Remembering the context - the OP asked a question that asked for an individuals opinion, i answered VAR, he asked why. I listed all of the reasons why i think VAR is a superior compound to Tbol. you've then waded in as Tbol seems to a favourite of yours and you've started the personal attacks with nothing to back it up other than your personal bias, followed up with the usual attitude steroid forum posters have of, "i've done all the cycles and moved all the weights, my opinion is therefore better than yours". doesn't matter that objectively tbol is a profoundly weak substance even when compared to VAR which is also apparently a "womans steroid" but the objective fact that VAR is a better tissue builder is based on controlled studies not subject to bias. Bias can form by people assuming cos they feel something, it's clearly working.

Addressing the other seemingly constant digs you keep making, I am fat when i peak for a competition as i compete in strongman when i do. i'm not a BB'er and have no intentions of trying to be one as i don't have the genetics to look good. having abs is not in anyway my priority and having a bit of a belly is very useful when pressing a log or axle. when i say i am "fat" im in the region of 20-22% BF @ 96kg when i last competed which was my heaviest. that is an FFMI of 28. if i was 6'2 i would need to weigh 126kg at the same bodyfat to have the same level of relative muscularity. the amount of gear it took to do that was more than i was comfortable with and i wasn't happy with the health markers. i am now trying to achieve a leaner version of that with less gear for health reasons, which you've also taken objection to for some reason.

Just because i don't like how i look or have enough narcissism to think people care how i look, doesn't make my opinion any less valid than anyone else's, which seems a very bizarre thing to have to address to another grown man.

As soon as you only look at the world via your own opinion, you form Bias and you will then only agree with anyone who shares that bias. As you've based your bias on anecdotal experience, your only rebuttal to when someone posts something factual is another aggressive outburst full of childish personal attacks, its not necessary at all, its fine to have a different opinion to someone, as both are likely valid is specific use case scenarios. Either way, we're both 2 grown men, bickering over whether tbol or var is better and its pretty fucking sad. You get on better with Tbol, i get more from Var and that's fine.

Robbie likes this.
  9. Penguin'sreturn

Couldnt be arsed reading the whole of your same old gumpf taken from a textbook. Textbooks rarely equate to what practically happens.

I did however catch where you said I chucked insults. I didnt, I just repeated what you had admitted. You could have been an Adonis for all I knew.

Your assertion that Tbol is profoundly weak is also flat out wrong. Those East German medical practitioners really got it wrong didnt they to introduce it for their athletes in the 70's and 80's Olympics. I suppose they should have consulted you first.

Everyone can have a diff opinion. I have nothing against Var btw, it has its uses. @Sjundea said he's a big fan yet he also has the physique and knowledge to back it up.

He didn't copy and paste studies to make himself look like the intellectual authority on the matter.

Sjundea likes this.
  10. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Tbf I don't think I've ever read a study in full so I'm def not the most 'knowledgable'.
    The way I've learnt, and this goes back to when I first started out, was to read journals and posts of guys whose physiques I looked up to and didn't appear to be a loon when it came to dosages/protocols.
    Obviously I now know a lot more, mainly through watching YouTube and having had coaches, but tbh when I see some of the posts from @godsgifttoearth (and this isn't a dig at you BTW), they largely go over my head.
    I have learnt that I respond well to var, primo, dhb, and get enough from them to not need to use other harsher compounds anymore. I just need to stick to my diet, which historically has never been an issue, but during the last few months for the first time my adherence has sucked. I think I've almost been 'comfort eating' as whilst I'm not sad about anything, I'm just so fucked off with the country we are living in atm I've felt the need to get some enjoyment from biscuits, fast food etc.

Greedy Ben and pooley1810 like this.
  11. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

posting like a guru and calling yourself God's gift i expected more than a short fat bloke.

Internet wins again.

12. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Literally burst out laughing

Penguin'sreturn likes this.
  13. Penguin'sreturn

I enjoy the loony protocols it's more entertaining than the 200mg of test a week crap haha.

Like when I read about bodybuilders' diets I want to see cheeseburgers and ice cream not chicken rice and broccoli lol

pooley1810 and Sjundea like this.
  14. mrswagson

mrswagson Full Member

anavar is better
    that much t is not necessary
    dose it down to 200mg

15. Penguin'sreturn

Stfu lil' Pete. In more ways than one it seems too with the whole penis extension thing....

Sjundea likes this.