• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Test Var Cycle

I'm 47 always carried extra body fat, especially compared to some of you on here. 5'10" and 250. I ran a test e cycle and am over halfway of sust and deca cycle. Am 20% bf. Bench press 350. Strong but not cut. I am doing cardio 30 minutes 4x a week. Diet is 2500 calorie. No junk food at all. No beer, sodas. When I am done with deca would it be good idea to add var to diet and exercise or is BF way too high. I try hard just never been lean in my life

I'm 47 always carried extra body fat, especially compared to some of you on here. 5'10" and 250. I ran a test e cycle and am over halfway of sust and deca cycle. Am 20% bf. Bench press 350. Strong but not cut. I am doing cardio 30 minutes 4x a week. Diet is 2500 calorie. No junk food at all. No beer, sodas. When I am done with deca would it be good idea to add var to diet and exercise or is BF way too high. I try hard just never been lean in my life
Yes but don’t lean on it,your cardio is a great way to keep the pounds off.
Maybe try a little clen but I think perhaps your calorie counting may not be on point,no insult intended.
Try get a calorie app to help out.
I’m on a pile of deca it can make you look puffy af if you take in too much salt and carb.
Maybe adjust a little before you go into cut and see where you’re at.

Oh I know I'm carrying some extra fluid. Face round a little. I know you supposed to surplus your calories to bulk. I just don't want to let it get out of hand. Thanks

First post making it sound like ur cutting now you are saying you are in a cal surplus so not sure what the goal is

No still bulking on test and deca for few more weeks, then cutting. I have added cardio 4x s week. The anavar use will occur after deca has run it's course. I just gain weight so easy I don't want it to be impossible to cut down after this cycle.

Back